Drarry No.1

(Published April 30th 2017)
Okay so some of these will be based off of scenes in the movies but they won't exactly go the way the movies are, so I will typically take scenes from the movies, but I will change it up to make it Drarry instead :)

Draco's POV

I watched from above in the bookstore as Potter was getting his picture taken for the front page. As soon as they finished I quickly moved down the stairs, timing it so that as soon as I reached the bottom I would be in front of them. "Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page"

"Leave him alone! He didn't want all that!" A girl with red hair spoke up. She must be a Weasley. I was pissed.

"Look Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend!" The girls face seemed to tint pink. I was pissed even more. Potter is mine and mine only from the first day I saw him I knew I would have him. My father interrupted us getting into some sort of bicker with Weasley's father. When they finished my father muttered at me that we should leave this place before more stupid half bloods pop up.

I turned to the trio and the Weasley, Ginny was it? "See you at school" I grabbed Potters shirt and pulled him close to me, our chests were almost touching as I spoke softly into his ear "especially you Potter". As I pulled away I let a single finger nudge his chin up quickly, I turned away and looked back with a smirk as I walked out of the shop. Leaving a confused but pink-faced Harry in the shop.

Time skip

I was now sat in the great hall when I got the news that Potter and Weasley had arrived in a flying car. That isn't what caught my attention, it's just like a Weasley to pull a stunt like this. What caught my attention is the news that Potter and Weasley crashed into the Whomping Willow. I wouldn't be surprised if they were barely breathing at this point, of course I wanted to go and check on My Potter but I couldn't just run out.

I ended up sitting through the majority of the feast with my leg bouncing underneath the table, I need to check on him. When I finished eating I told my friends that I was tired and that I was leaving to unpack and rest. They all nodded and said 'yeah go on then' as I left

As I walked out the great hall I saw Potter on a staircase and I thought it was perfect, I ran up the staircase and got onto the one with Potter just as it had started to change. Harry was facing away from me so I went right behind and spoke into his ear "A flying car? You make quite the entrance don't you Potter?" He turned around after letting out a small gasp.

"Malfoy, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the feast with your 'friends' as you call them?" He looked a bit startled. His fringe was messed up so that his beautiful scar showed, however he had scratches on his face and some blood as well. I grabbed him by his hips pulling him forward so that he stumbled automatically putting his arms around my shoulders for support.

I slowly moved my hands so that they were now locked behind his waist and he tried to move a bit. "Let's not worry about me Potter, how about we get you cleaned up? In Gryffindor dorms since it's closer. Unless you want to go to Slytherin dorms? I'm fine with either one" I looked at him, our faces were now close together, because we were on the steps he didn't have to look up. He didn't say anything at all

"Slytherin dorms it is" he stayed silent with wide eyes like a fool but it was cute. The staircase locked in place making it shake, Potter wrapped his arms around me a bit tighter. I pulled him closer to me and his knees slightly buckled.