•Prolouge•

Ayano was walking her normal morning routine of going to school. A black haired beauty she was. Quiet, but sweet. Sweet but dangerous. Her hidden side that made guys have interest in the black haired beauty.

"Ohayo Ayano! Taro!" Osano yelled as he ran up towards the two of them.
Taro sighed and smiled.

"Hm.. Your late Osano-Kun. 'Why must you always keep me waiting' " He joked nudging the males arm softly.

"H-Hey! Baka! I don't sound like that!" He barked angrily as he pouted. He grabbed his arm and looked at the ground.

Osano then looked at the girl walking in the middle of the two males. She had a small blush plastered on his face with a sweet gentle smile that laid upon it.

"Ohayo...Ayan-Chan.." Osano mumbled through his almost tough tsundere voice that for once sounded gentle.

Breaking out of her thought she looked at the male hidden emptiness covered with her fake curiosity and happiness.

"Oh..Ohayo Osano-Kun." The girl said breaking the silence. They finally arrived at school.

"G-Good morning Ayano..!" A voice yelled in the distance.

He finally got up to them and Ayano walked out to him and bowed. "Good morning Senpai.." She smiled as she looked up at him. In a quick motion, He grabbed her books and blushed, "About yesterday.."

The two began walking away leaving a jealous Osano and an enraged Taro.

"Did he just ignore us..?" Taro asked slowly as he saw the 2 figures disappear in the distance. He pretended to be curious though, He already knew everything about the male out of his jealousy.

"Indeed he did." Osano replied blankly as he turned his head away from the male and sighed.

***With Ayano

"Osoro..! You got into another fight again didn't you..?" The girl posted as she grabbed the boys sleeve. Making him crouch down to her height.

"Hmph. It doesn't matter it's Just a little cut." he stared but cut his sentence as he felt something wet and damp touch his face.

"Stop trying to act tough.. Everybody gets hurt sometimes. And it's okay.." the girl addressed smiling a sweet but gentle smile.

***Time-Skip

The 6th period bell finally rung and it was finally lunch time and Ayano made her way to the roof. Meeting her favorite little kohai ever :3

Hanakò Yamada.

"Ayano-Chan..!" Hanakò chirped smiling with his cute little smile. He motioned her over and opened his bento consisting of his favorite foods.

"Isn't it a beautiful day Aya-Chan..?" The boy chirped as he stoke a piece of sushi in his mouth.

"Ah..Wait Hanakò.. You have a piece of rice on your face let me get that for you.." Ayano stared as she pulled a napkin to the blushing boys face. Her chest hung low, and her eyes grazed his lips. He felt his cheeks redden as he waited.

"There."

At that sudden moment the speakers began to sound and a voice came into view saying; "Ayano Aishi, Report to the Counciling Office. President Megamo has to speak with you." Said the voice on the speaker.

"Ah..Sorry to cut this short Hanakò.." She said with a frown as she began to get up. The boy smiled gently to hide his sadness.

"It's fine..! We can still have lunch together tomorrow..!" The boy chirped as he smiled sweetly at the girl.