B E L L A M Y | reunited

The gates of the camp finally opened, revealing many people you once remembered from the ark. You shivered under the thin blanket they had given you, small goosebumps finding their way onto your body.

You followed Kane and his guards in, the same ones who found and saved you. Jackson sent you to medical, where Abby will check up on you and the various cuts on your face. Raven lead you the way over there since she needed to go as well for her leg.

You noticed a group of people, one of them being Clarke. Not taking much interest, you continued to walk with Raven, your head hanging low. The pain was overwhelming, but you tried your best to push through.

Just as you were about to step into the ark, you heard him calling your name. You froze, shivers running down your spine.

Turning around, you felt tears beginning to gather in your eyes. Your gaze set on Bellamy and you instantly felt weak.

"Y/N?"

He could barely recognize you with your beat up face. The blanket fell from your grip and your legs began running towards Bellamy.

You jumped on him and he caught you. You breathed in the scent he's had ever since you landed — dirt and blood.

You cried into his shoulder and felt his own hot tears through your shirt. You thought you had lost him and it hurt so much. You missed him so much and he was the only thing in your mind during the weeks you were lost in the forest.

"I thought I lost you, Y/N," he choked out, trying to calm himself. You pulled away, wiping your tears.

You cupped his face and wiped his tears. You placed a gentle kiss on his lips and placed your forehead on his.

"You'll never lose me. I promise."

__________

Word count: 315
Written by devilishstiles