clueless

I was just browsing at 9GAG when I saw this post there: "Girls are so weak. They think that giving birth to triplets and periods are worse than man flu. We all know that man flu are the worst things in life and is more painful than child labor."

This totally pissed me off and commented this:
Angela: Child labor is very painful. A woman's life is 50/50 during this period of her life. And periods give you mood swings, cramps and pain. Lots of pain. This is equivalent to ten kicks in the balls every hour. Have a happy holiday with no balls getting kicked.

And then the one who posted the post replied:
Douchebag666: Man flu are the worst. No argument about it. Imagine staying in bed for two hours straight with no gadgets due to nausea.

I replied again:
Angela: Giving birth is the worst. Imagine staying in bed for three days and in one or more of those days, you try to release a human out of your vagina. And during those three days, you experience nausea and you can't walk.

He didn't reply back and disappeared from the comments section. I had over a hundred upvotes on my comments. It isn't just me who won. It's us girls.

Boys don't experience periods and child labor. Us, girls, are definitely strong.