CH28 Goodbye StoryBrooke & Goodbye Our World

OUR WORLD

Davina went back to her town as she was looking for an old spell book Rebecca walked into her room.

“Where the bloody hell have you been?” 

“I went out.”

“Out Marcel is looking for”

“I know and I”m sorry.”

“Sorry? Do you have any idea how worried Marcel has been? We thought the witches killed you or kidnap you.”

“Rebecca shut up”

Rebecca looked at Davina.

“I know a way for you vampires to get to StoryBrooke but you can’t tell anyone.”

“How?”

“Believe, see this book it has all the fairy tales every told. Just believe and you can get in StoryBrooke.”

“That’s it?”

“It’s a lot harder then you think.”

“Listen I have to go I’ll see you around, please don’t tell Marcel.”

“Oh no you don’t you can’t just leave witches are wanting you remember?”

Rebecca came after Davina and Davina used magic and threw Rebecca across the room and got away.

Soon after that Marcel walked into the room.

“What the hell happened?”

“Davina she got away.”

“She what? you didn’t try to stop her?”

“I did try and as you can see that does a lot of good.”

“Come on lets find her. The witches are already looking for her they want to finishes what they started.”

Davina got out of town and was now on her way to StoryBrooke. 

Marcel and Rebecca looked and looked for Davina. They never found her. 

“I can’t believe this!” Marcel yelled as he walked away from Rebecca. 

Rebecca was carrying the book of fairy tales around that’s when she knew she had to get to StoryBrooke. She had to find Elijah. 

Wonderland 

Elijah had no idea how he was going to get out of Wonderland. He has been in Wonderland for days and was started to get hungry. Elijah was following a yellow brick road. No idea where it lead to. That’s when he was stopped by someone. 

“I almost didn’t believe it when I heard you where in Wonderland. It’s almost like a almost funny joke.”

Elijah looked up and saw the Red Queen.

“Yet it’s almost a funny joke seeing your face.”

“Bite your tongue Elijah. Everyone knows about you and that Queen fairy.”

“Like everyone knows about you being in love with your old love who Jafar has?”

“How did you know?”

“Word gets around fast in Wonderland.”

“Why you little, If you want to live you will do as I say.”