Chapter 2: son of a bitch

Cashane's POV

My name is Cashane Royce Odell. I am 18 , 6'1 and I have gray/green eyes. I live with my mom my younger siblings and my dumb ass step father. My biological dad left when the twins were 2 so he can go fuck himself and die in a hole. My mom and my step dad are always fighting. He always does dumb shit and get mad when mom yells. Oh and I am mixed with black and white. Anyways...

" come on!!" I yelled to Lanelle as i ran to Jayden and Jaylee

As we got closer Jaylee and Jayden ran to me. Jaylee had a red mark on her cheek and a bruise on her arm. While Jayden had a long cut on his face, a black eye and a bruise on his cheek. This bastard beat on them. I am way past pissed right now.

"what happened Jaylee" i asked my little sister

"Jayden and me were playing at school when mommy came and picked us up. When we got home daddy was there and they started fighting. Mommy's told us to go to our rooms but daddy hit her really hard. she fell down and then daddy hit me on my face and hurt my arm. Jayden got mad and hit him in his no-no place and daddy got mad and threw his cup at him and Than he was punching him and mommy woke up and daddy took us out side and locked the door while him and mommy left.

This son of a bitch! I told Lanelle to take the twins to the car and than lock the doors. You never know when this psychopath comes back. I took out my 9mm and slowly went into the house. I packed Jaylee, Jayden and i's things because i wont let them stay here with him when I'm not here. When i was finished packing, I brought the suitcases to the front door. I was about to leave but I wanted to get some water. I went to the kitchen and the first thing I seen was blood on the floor.

What the fuck?. I seen a note on the fridge with pictures. I looked at the picture and my heart broke. He killed her...... That son of a bitch! he killed my mom!

I grabbed the suite cases and left the house. I walked out to my car and put the suite cases in the trunk. when i was done I went around and sat on the hood of my car.. I heard the car door close and i saw Lanelle's feet in front of me. i kept my head low because i never let anyone see me cry... not even my mom.

She gently lifted my head so I was looking in her eyes. she didn't say anything, all she did was pull me into a hug. I don't know why but I felt like I could open up to her. You know like I could trust her or whatever

" whats wrong?" She asked me

" she's gone" i replied

"who's gone" she asked still confused

"m-my mom" i said trying to stop crying

" what do you mean she gone? Where did she go?" Lanelle asked

" h-he killed her" i said growing angry

' who killed he Cashane? " she asked me holding my face

" my step dad" i said clenching my fist

"how do you know?" She asked

I handed her the paper and the pictures. The first picture was of my mom laying on the ground with a bullet hole in her chest. The second one was of mom but she had cuts on her body. The last one mom laying in her blood. Lanai unfolded the price of paper and read it.

As she read it i was getting angrier and angrier. What kind of sick and twisted person would do that! When i see that nigga I'm shooting his ass on sight.

" we have to take this to the police" Lanelle told me

" man fuck the police! They aren't gonna do  shit!" I yelled in frustration

she walked around to the passenger seat and i went to the drivers side. Jayden and Jaylee were asleep in the back and their seat belts were buckled so i backed out of the drive way and drove to her house. It was a pretty silent ride to her house.

~~~~~~~35 minutes later~~~~~~~

we pulled up to her house and I opened the her door for her, she got out and we walked to her porch. we stood at the door and looked in each others eyes. is it weird that heart started to beat faster

"Uhmm.. thanks" i said kinda nervous

" for what?" She asked

" for being there for me, and trying to help me even though we barley know each other" i said as i scratched the back of my neck

"that's friends are for right" she said with a smile

" well "friend" lemme put my number in your phone" i said giving her my phone

she gave me hers and i put my name as ❤Your King ❤. when she gave mine back she put her name as Nellz she check her phone and laughed when she seen what i put my name as. We told each other good bye and i started walking away.

As i was walking back to the car she grabbed my arm. I turned around and gave her a concerned look. I hope nothings wrong.

" whats wrong?" I asked her

She pulled my shirt and brought me into a kiss. her lips her so soft. She pulled back and bit her lip. I am still kind of surprised. She pecked my lips again and told me to drive safe.

she ran in the house and Closed the door. I stood there for a while before a big ole smile formed on my face. I walked back to my car and drove to my grandmas house.