Ch19

Nayeon's P.O.V

Once we stepped out from the restaurant , Jimin immediately released my hand. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"I'm just trying to make him realise how unfortunate for him to leave you." He said while smiling. My eyes shoot opened.

"M-make him realise? What do you mean?" I stuttered. He just laughed and makes me look like a fool.

"If there some people didn't notice how he glare at us , it just like they're blind." He scoffed and opened the car using the small remote in his hand.

When we settled in , I was still in daze thinking what have he said to me.

"I'll do anything to you whenever he's around , okay? You're warned~" he said and started driving.

I gulped. He'll do anything? What's that 'anything'

After an awkward ride to my house , we've finally arrived. He stopped the car and unlocked the car. He snapped his finger in front of my face and I was back to reality.

"Earth to Nayeon~" he teased me and smiled gingerly.

"Stop thinking to much about what I've told you. Your job is just to enjoy this drama." He said sarcastically.

"Just don't get me and Naeun into trouble." I squinted my eyes at him.

"Of course not , you're just the main actress in this drama." He said and raised his eyebrow playfully. I smacked his chest and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever , jerk." I stuck out my tongue.

"Hey , I'm helping you know?" He snapped. I ignored his nagging and carried the sleeping Naeun in my arms.

I was about to open the door when Jimin suddenly pulled me back to face him. I glared at him as he nearly waking Naeun up. If he does , I'm going to kill him. He smiled apologetically and caressed Naeun's chubby cheeks.

"Hey."

I looked up to the owner of the voice.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"You trust me , don't you?" He looked at me really serious.

"Yes and why?" I asked him back

"Nothing , just glad to hear that you do trust me." He smiled and walked away leaving me in front the apartment.

"What???" I frowned and walked away with still full of unanswered questions.

»         »          »

Everyday was just as simple as usual. But something just really unexpected happens to me again.

I received a few messages from an unknown number again , but this time was the creepiest of them all.

'I've found you and you're okay. It seems like you have someone new?'

'I'll keep my eyes on you this time.'

The messeges won't fade away as it haunted me. Who is it from?

I groaned and threw my head to the sofa in my living room. This is stressing me out!

My thought was disturbed when someone tapped my lap gently. I opened my eyes and looked at my princess. She's wearing a turquoise dress dress and a cute wand in her hand.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked with my sweetest voice.

"Eomma , are you stress?" She asked and I  simply shook my head as a 'no'.

She smiled and skipped to the living room happily. My smile turns into frown looking at my happy little strawberry pie.

How can I hurt her by telling the truth?

I sighed for the thousand time and massage my temple as my headache takes control of me.

"Naeun-ah , it's time to sleep. You have school tomorrow." I said loud enough for her to stop and look at me.

"Arraso , eomma." She ran to me and attacked me with hug and kisses.

"Alright , alright , save your kissed for tomorrow baby. Now go to sleep or I'll chase you and tickle you again." I said while smiling and my hand slowly snaked her waist that makes her giggle. She jump down and ran to her room before closing the door lightly. I smiled and just look at the door.

Today is 24 May.
Her birthday was on 4 June.
It means I have only 10 days before bringing her to Taehyung.

I shook the thought out from my mind and took my handphone.

'Taehyung , meet me at the park nearby the cafe on 4th June.'

I clenched my jaw as I sent it. This is what I decided. I'm scared if I disappoint Naeun for her birthday present.

I wish nothing will happen...