Ch31

I shrugged the thought and walked to Nayeon's room. The sight I'm seeing is very overwhelming. It's new to me , and I liked it.

Nayeon backhug our daughter on the bed while talking to her. She stroked and kiss her hair passionately. How I wish I could do that to her.

They were to focus and didn't realize that I'm already inside. I secretly eavesdropping their conversation while sitting on the couch quietly.

"Eomma have granted your wish. Is there no kisses or hugs?" Nayeon asked. With respond , Naeun turned back and kiss her cheeks multiple time.

"But... Why don't you tell me sooner?" Naeun throws a question.

"Because... Umm , he said that he wanted to be a cool dad before meeting you." Nayeon chuckled. Aigoo this nabongs , her lying is no joke. Can't she say something better?

I smiled widely by myself. Amuse by their conversation.

"Eomma... Why appa is marrying a woman that day?" Naeun ask once again. I gulped. Nayeon also gulped.

I swear her question is just like the math quiz I've answered when I was a high schooler.

I boldly walked towards them and sat just beside Nayeon. They were shocked and Nayeon seems to flinch at my sudden move.

"I'm not. I'm the flower boy~" I sang and cupped my both cheeks while looking at her. She laughed and look at her eomma.

"I thought there's only a flower girl." She said and giggled.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's Jimin. I picked up and immediately understand what he wants.

"Hello..... Okay.... Wait.. Just in a minute." I said and hung up. They look at me and I ruffle Naeun's hair.

"Jimin oppa is here to bring you home. You should rest , okay?" I said and she nodded.

"I'm tired..." She whined and kissed Nayeon lightly. She bid goodbye and I bring Naeun to the entrance.

I could see the shiny black BMW parked at the lobby. I smiled and wave at the latter.

"Goo , see you at home." I said to Naeun. If I can make it to home tonight.

"Jimin-ah , take care of her , alright?" I said in concern and smiled at my daughter who already waving at me.

"You , Taehyung... Better not to break her heart again." He warned me and I nodded.

"Wish me luck!" I said and walked away as Jimin drive off with a 'fighting' .

I walked nervously to Nayeon's room. I only looked at the ground and fiddle with my fingers.

I knocked lightly before entering her room when I heard a faint 'come in'.

When I walked in , she only look at the balloon instead of me.

"Hey..." I awkwardly said to her.

"Umm." She reply , still looking at the balloon.

"I think I need to hung a balloon on my face so that you'll look at me." I said and walked closer to her. She chucked lightly at my sarcasm.

I sat just beside her laying figure. I collect my guts and bravely held her hand that rest on her stomach. She flinched once again and pull it away from me.

"I'm the worst man you've met right?" I asked and make eye contact with her but only for a spilt of second.

"Maybe it's true what the people keep saying. Even though I predict this happen but still , I'm not prepared by the pain that stings me." I chuckled while holding back my pain expression.