Epilogue

Five Years Later

The creaking of the front door caused me to turn around and see who I was entering. I was greeted by a smiling Graham and someone else running past him in a blur. A little girl's laughter soon followed.

"Arabella, calm down," I chuckled, watching the little girl run around the living room.

"She's been like that all morning," Graham commented, walking over to me.

A little more than four years ago, Graham and I had left Storybrooke, since a chance arose where we could, and returned to the Enchanted Forest. We traveled around for a bit, just enjoying each others company until we were both surprised by me getting pregnant. Graham was super excited and so was I. We got a house secluded in the woods, but not far from a town and settled down. A few months later and I had Arabella. She was the giggliest baby growing up, joy just seeming to sprout from her.

She was three and a half now, her thick brown hair grown far below her shoulders. She has beautiful blue eyes just like Graham's and still manages to laugh her way through everyday. Even if we get upset with her, she'll soon be fine, jumping around like a lunatic with that million dollar smile on her face. She was our greatest treasure.

"Hey," Graham greeted, giving me a brief kiss that I accepted greedily.

"Ew," Arabella laughed, stopping her running to point at us, "You guys are gross."

"Alright, that's it. I'm gonna get ya," I told her, taking a step. She stuck her tongue out.

"You can't catch me!"

"Maybe she can't, but I can," Graham defended, walking fast after her as she tried to run away. A few short strides and he caught her, lifting her up in the air as a string of giggles left her. He soon put her down, her laughing coming to a stop as she looked between us both.

"I'm hungry," she said, not sounding like she meant it at all, but just wanted to say something or have an excuse to do something.

"Then go clean off that dirt from you and I'll get something to eat," I told her and she immediately complied, running off.

"Such a handful," I chuckled, facing Graham, who took a step towards me so he could wrap his arms around my waist and pull us closer, "How was town?"

"Same as usual," he answered, "Busy, occupied. A little girl running around everywhere."

"I figured, that's why I sent her with you. Give me some quiet," I smiled.

"Well, lucky for me, you're louder than her, so it still seemed quiet to me."

"Hey," I laughed, smacking his shoulder, "Rude."

"You know I'm kidding," he chuckled, his lowered slowly. I met him halfway pressing a deep kiss on his lips, my hands resting on his shoulders. I could feel the love and devotion strongly coming from that kiss, both us in love as much as we were before we were separated so long ago. I couldn't imagine a life without him.

Pulling back I smiled brightly up at him, "Maybe we should stop before Arabella comes back in. Don't want her to think she's getting a brother or sister."

Graham laughed, "I wouldn't mind her getting one."

"I would," I countered, "We use enough energy taking care of one."

His laughing slowly died down, "Maybe some day, right now all I need is my two girls."

"Nice words, Graham. You almost sound romantic."

"Thank you," he responded, followed by another kiss.

"Ew, not agen," a little voice giggled.

Always, I thought with a happy sigh, content with the life I had now.