1.) Uncle Andrew

A/N
There WILL be trolls in this story. But they won't really be trolls, rather their human versions. Also, when the trolls speak I will not use their quirks unless they are actually typing something.

~x~x~

~Present Time~

Uncle Andrew finishes fitting everything into the trunk of his car. "I'm glad you'll be living with me now, y/n. My guest room has been vacant for some time now." He says, going to the driver's side door.

"Thanks again for taking me in." I say with a small smile, getting in the car.

Uncle Andrew, my mom's younger brother, has always been my favorite relative. He used to live right across the road from us in Arizona but he moved to Houston after my mom died. I guess he couldn't stand the memories of the place they grew up together.

It's been 3 months since I last saw my dad and brother. 3 months since they were imprisoned for child abuse and sexual assault against a minor. It was only last week that the my uncle was able to finalize the adoption, officially making him my legal guardian.

Uncle Andrew is an... interesting man. He's always coming up with peculiar stories and posting weird comics online. His comics seem to be pretty popular actually, maybe I should read them sometime...

~Timeskip To The House~

Woah...

His house is quite a bit bigger than the tiny house I lived in with my dad and brother. The house appears to be three stories high, with beautiful landscaping and a large backyard. As we pull in the driveway I spot a large pool and hot tub behind the house and make a mental note to check them out later.

I grab as many bags as I can hold, Uncle Andrew grabbing the rest. We walk up the stone steps to his front door which he somehow manages to open even through his hands are full. We climb some stairs and end up at the end of a hallway. He opens the door and we go inside. "Here we are! This is your room." He smiles as he sets my bags down.

I look around the large space. A 60 inch flat screen is mounted on the wall across from my bed. My bed, against the center of the wall, is a four-post that has white and pastel mint bedding, a white canopy decorated with tiny silver beads hangs over the posts. On one side of the bed is a large vanity with a mirror that reaches almost as high as my bed. On the other side is a little white and gold table. A fluffy green chair, along with a matching footstool, are in the corner by the table. Next to the TV is a large, chestnut armoire that matches the vanity. Against the wall next to it is a tall bookshelf by a couple of glass doors leading out to a balcony.

I walk onto the plushy white carpet. "This room is amazing!" I say in awe.

Uncle Andrew smiles. "I'm glad you like it, y/n. I'm going to let you get settled while I go pick up dinner. You like Chinese food?" He asks.

"I love Chinese food!" I say excitedly.

He laughs. "Good. I have some errands to run too. I'll be back in about two hours."

He leaves my new room, closing the door behind him. As soon as he's out I throw down my bags and run for the bed. I jump onto its soft, comfy surface, becoming entangled in the canopy as I do. The duvet is a plushy mint green and I bury my face in it, the smell of lavender filling my nose.