2.) To Eat or Not To Eat

I make it to AP Physics just as the bell rings. I look around and see that there is only one empty seat. I walk over to the table with three guys, who I'm assuming are going to be my lab partners. I take my seat next to a spiky haired guy with weird glasses... Actually, there are two spiky haired guys with weird glasses at the table. The one next to me speaks up. "You're the new girl right?" he says, pushing his red and blue glasses up.

"Yeah. I'm y/n." I say.

"Sollux." He says with a small smile. "The one with the pointy shades is Dirk," Dirk gives a small wave, but stays silent. "and that thing is Eridan." Sollux says, pointing out the boy with the purple streak in his hair.

"Hey! Why you gotta always be mean to me, huh?" Eridan pouts.

Sollux ignores him and continues talking to me. "So, AP Physics? You must be good at science right?" He says. I notice a cute little lisp in his voice and I smile.

"I guess so. I've never really had trouble keeping up my grades." I say. "What about you guys?"

"Well obviously we're good if we're two years ahead of the rest of our class." Eridan says as if I already knew this.

"Wait, so you three are sophomores?" I ask.

They all nod. I look at Eridan again. "You know, you look a lot like someone I met a little while ago."

Eridan groans as if he's heard this before. "That was probably my older brother. Cronus, right?"

I nod and Sollux runs a hand through his dark brown hair. "Yeah, a lot of us have siblings here. Eridan has Cronus, I have my dipshit older brother Mituna, and Dirk has his twin Dave."

"And Bro." Dirk speaks up for the first time.

"Oh yeah. Dirk's older brother, Derek 'Bro' Strider. He's the P.E. teacher." Sollux informs me.

I'm about to ask another question when the teacher stands at the front of the room. "Alright class, when I call your name I need you to come up and grab a book."

Everyone in the class groans... well, everyone except the three oddballs at my table.

~Timeskip To Lunch~

The lunch room seeming much too crowded, I decided to eat in the courtyard. I take my lunch outside to see a bunch of familiar faces sitting together beneath the shade of a tree. I walk over to them. "You guys mind if I sit here?" I ask.

Sollux looks over to me. "Oh, hey y/n. Take a seat." he says and I do.

A pretty big group is gathered beneath the tree. I recognize Sollux from physics. Dave and Terezi, from my art class, sit alongside some cranky albino boy I don't recognize. Jade, with her cute fake dog ears, is also from art. The two student teachers from my American Sign Language class cuddle against the tree and I begin to wonder if they're a couple.

I end up sitting between Sollux and Jade, shrugging my backpack off my shoulder as I do. Just then, a girl begins walking towards us. Long black hair, adorned with several red streaks falls against her caramel skin. She smiles as she reaches us. "I found them. They were just finishing up work for their culinary class."

I'm not sure who the girl is talking to until Sollux smiles. "Oh, okay. I saved a seat for you, AA." He says, patting the ground beside him.