EPILOGUE

welcome the last chapter na tayo!! I love you all! thank you sa pagsuporta! nakakaproud po kasi na umabot ng hundred thousands yung nag babasa ng story ko, well hindi ko talaga to ineexpect kasi ito yung pinaka una kong story na nagawa, yes ito yung una kong story an malapit ng matapos yung oneshot ko kasing story is kelan lang yun itong story na it tooks me a year kaya kaya thank you po sa lahat ng sumoporta kay Ms_Outofnowhere! I love you all mmwuahps😘

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis POV

Well this is it. the most awaited day for us. our wedding this. is. it. wala ng pweding tumutol dito. nandito padin ako sa bahay namin dahil. mamayang gabi ang wedding. okay na yung pre-nup namin dahil it was just a simple yet elegant. nandun lahat ng sequence. pano kami nagkilala then now with Devon and our soon baby.

amber is still sleeping and I need to go to check on it. it was a church wedding then our reception will be followed in the garden. actually the wedding supposed to be in a garden too but I change my mind because every woman wants to have their own wedding in a church.

"Good morning hubby" what? hubby? that was too quick! and when I look at her I thought I saw predator haha kidding.

"Good Morning too wifey, I have to go with Devon we will have a business meeting ang my partners want to meet Devon so He will come with me. and later at 7pm I will pick you up for our family dinner,Okay?" and She just look at me and give me a weird look.

"why? is devon the shares? the stocks? the company? why they want to see devon anyway?" Smarty predator

"they just want to meet him, dont be mad promise at 7Pm I will pick you up, eat your breakfast wifey and your milk, I have to go, just wear simple white dress then I will pick you up okay, I love you wifey" promise me this will be cool predator.

"okay I will just sleep for awhile, then leave dont forget to lock the door okay" such a sleepy predator!

"oaky! we will now go! take care okay! love you" then I leave our room and saw my Son sitting on the sofa grinning on me.

Well were on our way to the church to check on it Devon was still busy eating because we drive thru in the fast food, just a few minutes we already arrive in the church

"Dad, is it true? that tonight you and mom will have your nuptials, I mean its to quick and Mom didn't know about it, will she get mad on us, especially on me because I kept a secret on her" Well devon and I were partners in crime

"of course your mom will not get mad on you, you know keeping a secret is fine especially when it will give you a surprise happiness, So don't worry your Mommy predator will not get mad on you, and if she get mad dady will always be at your back, to be scolded too" well let see if she will get mad or surprise.

"Dad! really? a predator! well let see" then he just give me smile then look forward in the church "Tito tantinier! you came you're here! Dad look! tito tantinier is here" then I look at the him, he is my friend he is Samuel Tantinier Zasconde the owner of Zasconde Airlines.

"yow kiddo! of course it was your dad's wedding, well all of us were here! yow dude! miss me" well look who's talking! the moron one