secret rendezvous

I held up my hair allowing his fingers to grab the metal zipper of my dress and drag it down until the entirety of my back was exposed. I dropped my hair and my dress followed wih the same gravitational pull towards the floor. Taking me by surprise, as he always did, he pulled me back against him. Suddenly, his lips were tracing my neck and I could feel his heart race against my back leaving mine to only follow. Maybe because we both knew how wrong it was or perhaps it was because of the history. Either way, the pounding palpitations didn't bring our actions to a halt. If anything it enticed us more to do what we were doing. His arms were suddenly wrapping around my waist and I could feel my stomach fluttering. How we weren't getting caught was still a mystery to us both. Perhaps it was the way we acted around others that led them to believe we'd never want anything to do with each other again, but either way it was helpful to deceive everyone that way. He began to pick up his feet and step towards the bed and I, like his puppet, went where he directed me. He slowly began to spin me around until we were face to face. The lust I was holding back was suddenly breaking through and I felt the need to tear off his shirt, but before I got the chance he began to do so himself. I grabbed his belt and pulled him closer as I undid the buckle. He tossed his shirt to the other side of the room and reached for my bra. His fingers unhooking and his lips kissing. His pants were finally undone and, on their own, they dropped; as did any other thought of what we were thinking. I sat on the edge of the bed, as I always did, and he went down. The warmth of his body began indulging me and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my lips for the first time tonight and didn't pull back until neither of us could breathe; that was just how much we craved each other. My hands slid into his raven colored hair grasping it into a fist as he teasingly bit my neck. The dam had finally broken and the lust I'd been containing, for the most part, broke free. I rolled him over onto his back and straddled him, my hair draped over hiding our faces. A smirk appeared on his face as if this was what he was waiting for. I planted my lips, forcingly, onto his and continued to tug on his hair. I pulled back and began kissing down his neck. Before I could make it past his chest, he flipped me back over onto my back. He held my hands above my head with one hand and began groping me as his teeth teasingly tugged at the skin down my chest.