A Big Surprise

Hey guys it's me DarkWolf283 and I see that 2 people have viewed the last part so that's nice. Lol. Please leave a like if you enjoyed and I guess lets get into this.

What I saw was basically an exact replica of a monster from a horror movie. The thing was covered in mud and grass and it appeared to have been sitting in a ditch for the entire night.

It had rained last night so I guess that explains the mud and grass but it still looked looked like it was from a horror movie. The thing let out a groaning noise and my sister screamed.

I was still frozen. I started thinking about what it could be. My mind came up blank on that topic so I averted to thinking about what could I do.

I decided on grabbing the frying pan behind me and throwing it at the thing. My hand wrapped around the pans handle and I pulled my arm back to throw the pan until the thing spoke.

"Amy." The thin moaned.

"Amy! WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" I yelled at her.

"I-I was at a uh... party." My eyes darted from Amy to the thing and back to Amy.

"Who was there?" I asked her. By the time I had stopped talking she started to catch on.

"Do you think that's some guy I was with at a party?!" She said, her voice rising.

"WELL MAYBE!" Elizabeth yelled back.

"Why would some random guy follow me home?!" Amy replied

"HAVE YOU LOOKED IN A MIRROR. EVERYONE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU!" Elizabeth shouted back.

"Wait what!? Are you serious?" Amy asked, confused.

"WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN HERE?!" Their mom, Stacy shouted. She looked at the window and at the person and back.

"JERRY GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!" Stacy yelled.

"YOU KNOW HIM MOM?" Both Elizabeth, and Amy shouted in sync. Their mom looked between them and sighed.

"Your father and I have been having some troubles with him. We found out that he had had a crush on me since 4th grade and apparently never gave up. It's quite sad actually." Stacy said blankly. Both Elizabeth and Amy looked at each other and back to their mom before chasing Jerry across the street and out of the neighborhood.

"Elizabeth. Did you actually compliment me?" Amy asked. After they had stopped chasing Jerry.

"So what?" Elizabeth answered.

"I don't think I've ever heard you compliment me." Amy said.

"SO WHAT?" Elizabeth questioned, exaggerating the what.

"Nothing." Amy replied. Elizabeth and Amy stepped inside the house once more, where their mom was waiting for them.

"Thank you." Stacy said.

"No prob." Said Amy. Elizabeth walked back to the table so she could finish her breakfast. After she had eaten, Stacy walked back into the kitchen and started cleaning up the glass.

Elizabeth went upstairs so she could go watch a few videos and fix her hair which had gotten messed up while running. A few minutes after she had finished, her mom walked up the stairs and announced they were going a trip. She called it her Big Surprise

Okay guys I know this isn't much of an action chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to comment. Before I end the chapter though I would like to give a shoutout to someone who seems noice.

LETS GO Wintertail!!!!!!