Wolf World

Hallo everybody, DarkWolf283 here and I'd just like to say THANK YOU for all the support on this book ESPECIALLY Wintertail so thank you for that. You are awesome.
I hope you guys enjoy and without further ado, let's get into this.

Elizabeth and May loaded into the car accompanied by only their mom because their dad was currently looking into a new job interview.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

"It's a big surprise." Stacy, their mom said.

"I'll give you a hint." Stacy said. "What's you favorite animal?"

"How is that a hint mom?!" Amy asked.

"Who cares Amy. We'll get there eventually. You'll find out then." Elizabeth said, dully.

"Why are you so dull, Elizabeth?" Stacy asked.

"I don't know. I just feel... bored." Elizabeth replied.

"You won't be when we get there." Stacy said.

"When will we get there?" Amy asked.

"2 minutes." Stacy replied. Amy and Elizabeth sat quietly for the rest of the ride until their mom jumped out and announced they were there. Elizabeth rocketed out of the car and straight towards a tree. She did this a lot. She never really knew why. Every time she would see a tree she would run up to it and pretty much attack it.

I mean it didn't happen every time, but mostly after she had been sitting still.

"Elizabeth. Will you ever NOT do that?" Amy asked, emphasizing the not. Elizabeth ignore her and they walked up to the gateway. Elizabeth and saw the words"Wolf World" in huge bright letters.

"NOW I GET THE HINT." Said Amy.

"Well duh." Elizabeth replied.

"Settle down kids." Stacy said. The three walked up to the entry person and all three of them were allowed in.

"LEAVE! LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" A young man, with a short beard yelled.

"THERE HE IS!" The guards yelled.

"Sorry for that interruption of your happiness. We just found out that man was drinking." A random lady said.

"O--Kay..." Stacy said.

"Well let's not let that ruin our day Stacy said, ushering them towards a large building that was labeled "Wolf Den" in bold letters. Elizabeth ventured into the building and looked around. The place looked like an average playground for kids, themed on a wolf's den.

Elizabeth got an uneasy feeling after completely looking around the room. It seemed ominous. Their were a few kids their but no adults. I seemed that the kids were in some sort of trance or something.

"Mom, we HAVE to get out of here NOW!" Elizabeth said, hastily.

"Why leave now when you can stay and have so much fun?" A deep voice appeared out of nowhere.

HEY GUYS. HOW DID YOU LIKE DAT CLIFF HANGER. Also I know... two chapter in one day lol... I have a lot of free time. Don't judge me. I still go to school anyways thank you guys for all the support and please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment.

SPECIAL THANKS TO
Wintertail
For being the first to comment and so far... the only one.
He was also the first and only to vote... lol.

CYA