Mere humdard!!Mere humsafar

HII GUYZ ..!! SOO WITHOUT WASTING ANY TIME START THE OS.!

ND PLZ COMMENTS IN THIS..!!

THIS stroy start from when raglak did shard of swasan ...!! Nd didn't listen them for a bit..!!

At badi

Raglak is doing swasan shard Nd swasan staring them with teary eyes..!!

Dadi is also there Nd so Happy to see swasan like this as she win to separate swaragini Nd sanlak from each other Nd shkr Nd shomi also..!!

Seeing this swara can't take it any more Nd said to ragini..!!

Swara- (while crying) Ragini plz do this like this..!! You knw na parish only want this Nd now you are doing what they want..!!

Ragini-( stop Nd said to swara) Oo really swara you think I'm fool who doesn't understand what is wrong Nd right (obviously you are😋) I knw sanskar very well he only k w how to use people first he used me for his REVENGE Nd also ready to marry kavita if you didn't not come he will marry her. !! I don't knw how you trust a person like him..!! Who only knw how to u. .( Before she complet her word she felt buring sensing​ on her cheeks not one time more then three time yes swara slap her three time .. !!)

Swara- (slap first) what did you said my sanskar used you Nd in return what you did with me you also pushed me in river...!!(again slap her) Nd this for saying bas thing about my sanskar..!!(again slap her) this for pointing finger on his love..!! He is not like you who change colour in a scn he is a person who knw how to love you bloody bitch ...!! Thank god you broke our rlsn ..!! Now onward If you come to knw the truth of that bloody​adarsh Nd pari then also i will not forgive you..!!

(Whole badi first time saw swara like this they knw she is bold Nd fearless girl but she naver use such word Nd ..!! Naver get angry this much. But all are really shocked to saw her like this Nd raglak Nd dadi feel insulted they want to say something but swara holding sanskar hand who is looking her with teary yet proud full eyes .!! He smile Nd happy to see that he is not alone like before someone is there for him to support..!; Nd last but not least to love you she is his love
(SHE IS THE ONLY ONE) for him)

At Bose house

Swasan is sitting in Thier room..!!

Sanskar's head on swara's lap Nd swara is caressing his hair..!!

Sanskar- swara I'm that much bad as nobody love me..!! Huh is ragini said true ..!!

Swara- sshh you are the best person sanskar..!! You don't knw the place you have in my life ..!!! Is not for anyone..!! You are my heart beat sanskar..!!! In all the way wanna say you one thing again Nd again .!! I LOVE YOU..!!THE WAY YOU ARE..!!

Sanskar overwhelmed seeing her love toward him..!! He smile but suddenly something struck in his mind ..!!

Sanskar- swara where is ma..??

Swara - she is in her room after whatever happened in hospital..!! She broke totally sanskar...!!

Sanskar- swara if you don't mind can i tell you one thing..!!

Swara- from when you need my permission..!!

Sanskar- sorry Baba..!! Okk listen swara i want a promise from you that now onward you will not try to unit our family..!! Plz Nd ma to that shkr sorry but he is not worth of ma's love he is so selfish..!! Dadi k kehne pr he give divorce to ma..!! Nd badi Nd bade Papa Nd raglak Nd parish unse yehi umid ki jai Sakti h..!! Nd I knw mom didn't done anything​..!; Soo if you don't mind can we go far away from here!!! I feel suffocated here​..!! Kya calo go mere sath..!!