Tere dil ka mere dil se

Hello my beautiful readers I'm back with a New OS Request by ankitagaude I knw you requested Long back but as I told you I'm hell busy with my study ..!!

And AngelGoldieReal next will be your OS as your request is little difficult I have to think many things..!!

Hope you don't mind it..!!

Track- °° Swasan forced marriage for saving Shomi from Ragini°°

( in this OS Swara is not strong As shown in Serial Her only. Support is Sanskar this OS is on Sanskar's care for swara Nd last but not the least Ragini's scean will be end in start only as I knew you all can't bear in while OS haha I'm right na )

MM

Whole house is decorated beautifully why not it's Swasan wedding but does anybody know that for whom they are doing soo much arrangements is not at all happy for this as for them it's forced marriage to them Sanskar love swara but he Naver want to marry her like this he want to marry her by her will as well but now they forced to marry each other if not then Ragini will kill shomi..!!

On there hand Ragini is thinking that now Swasan will be out of her life Nd her life will like a queen haha dose she knw that it's her like which going to turn hell ..!!

Swasan sit in mandap start Thier wedding Ritual with not having any emotion on Thier face..!!

Other side Shomi Get out from Sadi's trap Nd run from there to save her daughter life..!!

Near river side Laksh shown he is talking with some people who brought swara Hospital there he find that ragini was the girl who push swara in river..!! He fall on his knees..!!

Laksh- (cover his face with his hand) What I have done ?? What ?? I didn't trust my love Nd I trust that girl who don't even think before pushing her own sister in river ..!! Bhai was right I was Naver good for swara yes I was Naver the way Bhai support Her I can't even trust her when she was right ..!! That's why god give her Bhai ..!! I promise you swara I'll Naver come between you and Bhai ..!! He deserves you not me..!! Nd Ragini your game is over...!!

(He recorded all conversation between him Nd that people as proof..!! Nd left to his house..)

IN MM

Swasan wedding complete Nd they are taking blessings from everyone at the time Shomi come running Nd shocked to see Swasan married she saw ragini who was having smirk on her face she goes towards her Nd Slap her across her face..!!

Everyone was shocked

Swara- Maa

(Shomi show her her hand again slap ragini while shouting on her..!!)

Shomi-( Slap her) What did my daughter to you ?? That you are doing this to her you knw that Swara never hate you but you ..!! You try to kill her ..!! You said you are her sister right than where that sister gone where..!!

(Turn to everyone)

Shomi- (to AP) See this girl AP Jii that your soo called Adarsh wadi daughter you knw what she did to swara today..!! She blackmail her to marry Sanskar Nd kidnapped me..!! This girl who always show her Soo Sanskari but no she is not..!!