💞iss qadar pyar hai💞

Hello Peoples..!! I'm back with a one more OS ..!! As you all request for Six months separation track OS ..!! So I'm writing on that track only..!!

Nd yes before You start reading I'm telling you it's not like others It's totally opposite from Track Nd Other story..!!

Soo let's start Nd Luv you Mrs. SaruZainImam for giving me This wonderful idea..!!

Let's start..!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Six months It's being six since both Swasan Nd raglak separate with each other why because of one bloody miss understanding Nd everything ruin..!!

It's easy to blame someone but it's hard to make think normal like before..!!

It's hurt it's bloody damn hurt when you love someone with all your heart Nd he/she Broke it in million of pieces ..!! It's hurt

"Nothing hurt more then
REALISING
She meant everything to you and you meant nothing to her..!!

( Same with Sanskar He love like anything if she said It night he will say it night if she said its morning Then for him its morning also.!! Is he did something this much bad in his last birth ki now he is bearing pain only pain..!! )

But anyone of them ever think about her as well what she is going through..!! If she blame him that means she doesn't love him..!! If she chose ragini over Sanskar it's means she don't love him ..!! Why why all the time have to show our love can't they see in our eyes..!! Can't they see pain in her eyes noo why will they When they think about His Nd her pain ..!! Selfishness is one word which can describe Whole MF Nd GF character..!!

A unpleasant morning

Maheswari house it's not a house it's a zoo where all type of Animals live expect Swasan..!! Who thinks about themselves only..!!

Sanskar room

As usual Mr. Maheswari start drinking in morning as well..!! After all it's only one thing is with him all the time after swara leave him all alone.!!

Sanskar- (to himself) Why swara why you leave me alone here..!! Why you Naver make me your first priority ..!! Why you always chose ragini over me why I can't be nothing to you don't you feel my love why swara why.??? I hate you soo much swara I hate you soo much you Naver care for me always family family Nd bloody. Family..!!

(He throw glass of a wine Nd it broke into million of pieces..!! )

In Badi

As usual Ragini sitting on sofa seeing Lux picture Nd crying Nd Nikhil also sitting with her counseling her..!!

Swara's Room

Swara is talking with someone or you can say shouting..!!

Swara- Ohh shut your crap I'm not gonna fall in your other trap..!!

(Person said something)

Swara- noo you can't doo this okk okk I will do whatever you want but you will not so anything..!!

(She cut the call Nd Start rubbing her forehead which is highly paining ..!! )

Swara- God in which situation you lead me..!! Why can't you let me live in peace ..!! I'm also human why can't you understand that one thing..!!