Prologue

"Come on Harmony, we have to be very quiet," Keem whispers while putting his coat on.

I'm Harmony Heaven Lyon, and that's my older twin brother, Hakeem Lyon Jr. We're both 4 years old and we live with our foster parents, Mr. and Mrs. Williams. We have foster parents because our Mommy died about 8 months ago. I miss her so very much, me and Keem both. But Keem made me feel better by saying Mommy turned into a beautiful angel and watches over us. Anyway, right now we are sneaking out to find a hospital so we find out who our father is because we don't know him and we need to know him.

"Ready Harms?", Keem asks me while walking to the door.

"Yes now hurry up before they wake up," I say while picking up my pink and purple bookbag with all my gifts from Mommy.

"OK now let's go, I think the nearest hospital is 3 blocks from here so we can walk," Keem says once we are outside.

I turn around and look at the place where we used to live because we decided that we won't come back to this bad dream.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Three blocks later...

"Alright so here's the plan, you walk in and act like you're in extreme pain, while I'll go hack in the computer and print out our birth certificate and our other personal information," Keem says while adjusting his glasses.

You see Keem is more of the brains out of the two of us while I'm more of the actor.

"Owwww, owwww, owwwwwww," I say while fake sobbing.

"Oh my, are you ok sweetheart?" A blonde nurse ask me while everyone in the room comes over to look at me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Keem giving me the thumbs up before walking to the back.

"My tummy," I say while putting my hand on my tummy.

"Oh no, John we need some assistance here, what's your name little girl?" Blondie asks while a guy in a long white coat walks over to us.

"Ha-Ha-Harmony," I say in between sobs.

Not soon after Keem walks in the waiting room while wiping his glasses off.

"Keem!!!!" I yell when I see him and I run to him.

Keem catches me before the Blondie comes over and asks, "Excuse me, do you know this girl?".

"Yes, I'm sorry did my baby sister cause you any trouble?" Keem asks while trying to hide his smile.

"Hey you come back here!" A deep voice calls from where Keem came from.

"Run Harms," Keem says before taking off out the hospital with me following.
-----------------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later...

"I think we lost them," Keem says inbetween breaths.

"What happened? Why was he after you?" I ask with curiosity written all over my face.

"I may have forgot to turn off the sound of the computer and it went off so he caught me but not in time for me to find out the location of our dad," Keem says.

"It says here that he lives in Manhattan, New York. But works at Empire, the music company. So we can take a bus and then a subway to Empire because by the time we're off it's going to be approximately 2:00 in the afternoon," Keem says while looking at his black wristwatch.(A/N: it's 11:00 in the morning and they're in Philly.)