13

Your POV.

When Cami went out to open the door i watched the rest of the movie but i heard Camila whispering with some girl and went to check.Then i saw Lauren talking to Camila about the 'old days' and then Camila kissed her.My heart shattered.I was ready to cry but i held it back and went near to them poking Camilas shoulder.The last thing i remember is slaping her and saying 'fuck you'.I start running in the middle of the road in the dark not knowing where i was going or where i am.I was broken.I continue running and crying till i stopped to look around with tears in my eyes.
  There was a shitty motel infront of me and nothing else.I was lost and it was dark so i got in to stay for the night.I got in and the smell of this shitty place made me almost puke.I went to the reception.
"One room please"
"How many nights pretty girl" an old men said smirking.
"Just for tonight.." i said with disgust.
"Okay girl" he says and give me the keys.
I saw the number of my room it was 727 damn..
I went upstairs till my room the sounds that came out of the other rooms was strange and disgusting..and scary..a lot..
I reached my door and get in immediately locking.The room was awful but i didn't care i sat on the shitty ass bed and start crying.
"How she did that to me..?..howw.." i mumble to myseld sobbing.

Camilas POV.

Lauren was looking at me after that slap and i was holding my cheek crying.
"Lauren why?...why you did that to me?"
"Okay first of all stop crying please" she says taking my hand and rub it.
"Secondly i didn't kissed you..you kissed me"
"You asked it Lauren!" I say looking at her.
"You could just say no Camz!"
"I couldn't...i wanted to feel your lips against mine one more time.." i say looking down.
"You love me or her Camz?..you can't have both you know.." she says making me look at her beautiful mesmerizing green eyes.
"I don't know.." i said the truth because i am fucking confused rn..i love them both..and if i choose one of them the other would end up hurt and i don't want that...
She sighs "Camz you have to know yo!"
"I know..i know...damn it" i sigh and hug her.
"Go find her Camz she needs you right now she is all  alone in the dark"
"Can you come with me?"
"I will but this is your issues yo you nees to be alone amd stuff you are sure you want me with you?"
"Yeah Lauren i want you there!"
"Well okay then lets go "
"Where Lolo?"
"Call her babe"
Did she just?..yup she called me babe.I take my phone and call y/n.
"Commoooonn pick it uuuupppp" i say waiting for her answer.
"Oh fuck it i have the location to know where she is i upload a app to her phone and mine so lets go she is..omg ew she is at the Motel California..that shitty Motel that stinks.."
"Lets go then Camz"
   After 15 minutes we arrived at that smelly Motel.
"Ehh..this is disgusting Laur stay therr i'mma go and get her"
"You sure?"
"Yeah stay " i say and get inside.
"Uhm h-hello.." i say tonthe creepy old guys at the reception.
"Hello beautiful girl what do you want?"
"Uhm..i am looking for a girl she came propably one hour later for asking for a tongiht stay in"
"Ooh oh yes the pretty girl she is at the room 727"
Well damnn.
"Okay thanks" i say and run upstairs quickly.
I walk pass from room 724...725...726...and here we are 727 i stop infornt of the door and knock twice.Waited 5 secs and then knocked again twice.I heard steps and then saw y/n's crying face looking at me.
"Wh-what do you want Camila..?" She says sniffling.
"To clear things up?.."
"They are already clear Camila...go date Lauren i don't want you here.."
"Oh commoon..." i say trying to get in.She pushes me out.
"Babe..please" i get in.
"Get out! NOW!" she pushes me harder.I push her against the wall.
"NO!" i shout.
"CAMILA I SAID LEAVE!" she shoots glaring at me.
"And i said no!" I say and peck her lips.And then she slaps me and push me back hard and i end up falling at the ground.
"Go to your Lauren...like the old times" she says sarcastically.As i try to get up but then she punch me in the face with her foot causing me to bleed.
"B-babe ..o-ouch" i say with a crack in my voice.
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY EVER AGAIN!" she shoots.
"But ba.." i try to say but she stops me punching my face again.
"S-stop..p-please" i say begging at her this time crying.Her eyes where filled with anger and when she tried to hit me again  but Lauren comes and push her away punch y/n down to the ground.
"Oh great you brought your gf here too...niiccee Camilaaa!" she claps sarcastically as Lauren make me stand up.
"Lets get out of here Camila" Lauren says giving me her hand.
"But Lauren.." i stop.
"What?" she looks at me as i look at y/n with love and sadness in my eyes.
"You can't stay Camz she hit you!"
"And i will fucking  do it again"
When she say that i look down and whisper "i love you and i will always do." comes closer to her as she stand up and look at her eyes and start to lean on her lips.I feel her hand landing with power in my cheek again leaving a scar.
Then i hear a groan from Lauren and her steps coming closer and she push her in the wall and start heating her.
"Lauren leave her alone please" i say but she  keeps punching her making her face full with blood.
"STOOOP" i shoot crying now.Lauren leaves her unconsious.
"Lauren she need hospital!"
"Leave her when she wakes up she will find her way to the hospital.."
"No no no Lauren she is bleeding for fuck sake PLEASE!"
"Daaaaamn...fine..ah..." she says and takes her in her arms.

After some minutes we arrive at the hospit and give y/n to the doc.

______________________________

Hallo guys i promised ya an update so here it is.I hope you liked it.Sorry for any mistakes.
-Kostantina