20

AN: Guys this is the last chapter.I want to thank everyone who was here till the first chapter.I know that the story at the first chapter was messed up and that's why it was my first English story.But I fixed it in the next chapter as I couuld.I want to thank all of you for reading this messed up story.I hope you liked it.

_________________

Your POV

"So.." my mom said and sat on the couch.

"..today we have to end all the preparations and by that I mean.We need to call some people for the food,decoration and to send some invitations to the people we want to be on the wedding." she said and took a big breath after talking so much.

We were just looking at her.

"Camila you will go to your parents and told ask them where we are gonna do the wedding.In y/c (your country) or in Miami.Its their decision." my mom said with a grin on her face looking at Camila.

"Wait I will call them" Camila said and went inside to talk.

"You dear you have to pic the dress that you are gonna wear and the invitations it's yours and Camilas job.Let the other things to me and Camilas parents  deal?" she said looking at me.I let a breath out and hummed to let her know I was listening to her.

"So my parents want the wedding to be in Miami they said they already found the Church and they are waiting for us guys to go in Miami." Camila said looking at my mom.

"But.." Camila added.
"I don't want you guys to pay a lot..the tickets for the airplane are fucking expensive so...I will call my agent to bring us my Jet." she continues while smiling and take out her phone sending a message.

"Done,now guys take your time and get ready." Camila said and my mom nodded and went upstairs.

______________

After a while we arrived in Miami me and my whole family.

As soon as we got out if the Jet I saw Simi,Alejandro and Sofi waiting for us with big smiles on their faces.

"Mama,Papa Sofi" Camila yelled with her Spanish accent happily and ran up to them like a child.

I smiled at the view.

"Hello Miss and Mister Cabello nice to meet you" my mom said greeting them and the same thing did my dad do.

They smiled and got to know each other.

"Hi Sofi" I said with a warm smile and she didn't said anything she just hugged me.

"Sofi this is my sister y/s/n" I told her and brought y/s/c a little violently close to Sofi.

I saw my family get along with Camilas family and smiled.

"We are gonna be a great big family baby" Camila said wrapping her hands around me from behind.

"I see that" I smiled and relaxed at her arms.

She turned me around and kiss me in front of everyone.I blushed because I didn't expect that but kissed her back.

I heard my mom clearing her throat to get our attention.We turned to face my mom but we saw all of them staring at us.

"S-sorry" I said stuttering and looked down.

"Let's go we have work to do.You can kiss later girls" she said making us blush.

As we got out there were paparazzi everywhere.They took some pictures of us and we got in the car.