Chapter 3

Tammy P.O.V

I had just screamed at Harry but I felt like taking it back, but then I wanted everything to be normal again. Where me and Harry would cuddle up next to the the fire place, and he would sing me a few of his favourite songs, maybe even a few of his own, but everything changed that day.

*Flashback*

"Babe... What're you thinking about?" I stared about at Harry as he looked at the fire intensely, his chest heaving against my head. Me and Harry are laying on the couch of his parent's house, cuddled up closely as the snow storm outside raged on with the wind. "About us," he stated simply. I wasn't sure if to think it was a bad thing or not, but I knew better then to judge quickly. My breathing was slowly becoming more rapid, and I mustered up the courage to ask, "What do you mean?" "I mean, I love you, don't take it the wrong way," he chuckled, looking at me away from the fire. "Trust me, I love you. I was just thinking about us, our future." "What about our future?" I remarked, sitting up slightly to be face to face with him. His arm tightened around my waist, his lips pressing a chaste kiss to my forehead and making me giggle. "I want to spend the rest of my future with you, s'all." he spoke quietly, looking at my eyes with a soft smile. "I love you." I whispered, leaning my head onto his chest. "I love you too." He stroked my hair gently. "I wrote a song for you... The boys and I are gonna put it on the album... It's called Half-A-Heart." Although he couldn't see it, I smiled and hummed as he started to sing the song. "Only half a blue sky, kinda there but not kind, I'm walking 'round with just one shoe, I'm half a heart without you." As he sung tenderly to me, I found my eyes drooping, I love you Harry, more than you could know.

I remember vividly that I had been awoken to being carried down the familiar hall of Harry's childhood home, and I had looked up to Harry in which he said, "I'm sorry princess, you just looked uncomfortable on the sofa, we're going to bed now, go back to sleep." and I had nodded understandably and lulled myself back to sleep.

That Harry was the best Harry, the one to hold my hand when I was afraid, and had encouraged me when I wasn't willing, stayed positive when I was grouchy.

And I couldn't believe he hadn't left me yet due to my lack of romantic gestures, and loss of humour because of school. Also because I was just generally annoying.

I guess this was his way of telling me all of the above.

I miss this Harry, but I guess the best of things don't last long.

*end flashback*

A/N : Hey guys im just gonna let you know that i only update when i have time but trust im be faster next time :)