Arthur?!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I woke up to the smell of.. pancakes?! I rushed down stairs to see Matthew and Alfred eating pancakes.
"Good morning!" Matthew said happily," I made your favorite, pancakes!"
"Morning dudette!" Alfred said with a smile," Is Yuki still not up? She's been asleep for quite awhile." I realized she wasn't there when I woke up! I ran right back upstairs to see Yuki brushing her hair in the bathroom.
"What?" Yuki said calmly.
"Okay then.. I bought you new clothes, they're in the closet beside your bed," I said.
"Alright, thanks," Yuki said smiling.

Yuki's P.O.V.
I saw (Y/N) leave the room. I turned around to see the clothes (Y/N) bought me. I put them on still thinking about how we got here. I went downstairs after putting on my eye liner and mascara.
"Morning Alfred," I said with a smile.
"Your finally awake dudette!" Alfred exclaimed. I saw (Y/N) eating pancakes with Matthew. I didn't wanna bother them so I let them eat together <3.
*SLAM*
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ALFRED?!" Yelled Arthur from the entrance.
"Oh hey.. dude," Alfred said.
"DON'T YOU BLOODY "HEY DUDE" ME!"
"Uhhh..."
"WE STILL DON'T BLOODY KNOW WHO THOSE GIRLS ARE YET YOU FUCKING INVITE THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE?!"
"A-"
"I'M TAKING THEM TO MY HOUSE FOR INTERROGATION," Arthur said dragging (Y/N) and I to his house.

-Time Skip-
Arthur's House
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Arthur had Yuki and I sit on a chair in what "his house". A few minutes later, Ludwig walked into the room.
"Who are you?" He said in a vicious way.
"Well I'm (Y/N) and this is Yuki," I said.
"Where are you from?" Arthur said.
"California," Yuki said.
"This isn't helping at all.." Ludwig said.
"Can we go now?" I said.
"Alright," Ludwig and Arthur said in unison. Yuki and I were heading back to Alfred's house when we got lost. It started raining moments later.
"Need an umbrella?" A familiar voice said from afar. We saw Arthur walking towards us with two umbrellas. Arthur and I used the umbrellas since Yuki didn't want one. Yuki always loved the rain.
Arthur took us to his house for us to stay the night. This time, his real house. He showed us to the guest room and let us stay there. We first took a shower and then brushed our teeth.
Once again, Yuki and I had one king sized bed. I later felt myself drift off to sleep.