The Start Of A House!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
It was finally the day to build a house!
Alfred kept telling me to just stay at his house with Yuki but I felt bad. Instead of buying a house, I thought it would be much more fun to build my own however I want.
Alfred and Matthew wanted to help me do the building part of the house. Alfred asked Arthur, Lovino, Ludwig, Feliciano, and Gilbert to help too.
Step One, I need to find a place where I can start building.
Alfred came with me to find a place to start building. We decided to keep it close to Alfred's so it would be near a country.
We found a beachy-area to start planning. There was a cliff that lead to the beach with a couple of oak trees. Then, we decided to put the house right in the middle.
"It's perfect! This place even has a waterfall down the cliff leading to the ocean!" I exclaimed.
"Wow dudette! Even I didn't know this was here!" Alfred said surprised.
"Well then, let's get started!" I said happily," So, I was thinking that it would have wood flooring with a touch of marble."
"Sounds cool, dudette!" Alfred said.
"We should head back to the city to buy platforms, boards, etc."
"Alright dudette, let's go!"

-Time Skip-
We arrived at the closet place that called the items we needed. I picked out a dark-wood flooring and blackish whiteish marble.
Alfred and I had it delivered to the spot we wanted on the cliff. The others arrived in a matter of minutes with all kinds of tools, a ladder, and a couple of drinks.
"Let's start by laying out the platforms mates," Arthur said smiling.
"It's a little hot out, I'm gonna go change quickly. No peeking!" I said.
"Heh.." Gilbert said started to walk closer to me.. slowly..
"GILBERT. Back. Off." A voice from afar said. I saw Elizabeta walking towards us with a pan in her right hand.
"Uhh.. I'm gonna go change.." I said backing away.

Gilberts P.O.V.
FUCK! Elizabeta was here to spoil the fun..

Elizabeta's P.O.V.
I kept walking faster and faster coming towards Gilbert. He NEEDS to learn when to stop being pervy. I saw Gilbert start running down the cliff as fast as he could.
"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME GILBERT!"

Rin's P.O.V.
"Well.. that was interesting.." I said laughing a little.
"Elizabeta can be scary at times mate," Arthur said," Oh, don't worry you beautiful purple creature, Elizabeta won't hurt you."
Arthur began to pet air.. the fuck?
"Shall we begin building?" Ludwig said with a straight face.
"What about a pasta break Ludwig?" Feliciano said with a big smile.
"Okay then. Pasta break!" Ludwig said while magically taking out two pasta bowls and a picnic blanket.
"Ugh, idiot! We need to start working raggazi!" Lovino said starting to help with the stands.
"Let me help, too," I said starting to pick up a wooden plank. What's taking (Y/N) so long?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
After getting dressed into the new clothes Elizabeta and I went shopping for, I headed back up the cliff.
"I'm back!" I exclaimed.
"Oh there you are ma-" Arthur said having a nose bleed.
"W-whoa raggaza, you sure know how to pick clothing," Lovino said also having a nose bleed as he set down a plank.
"Heh, likey?" I teased.
"We're back!" Elizabeta sang.
"Y-yeah.." Gilbert said with a couple of bumps on his head," Wow (Y/N) you look se-!"
*BONK*
"Cute. He meant to say cute," Elizabeta said with fiery eyes," Now, I'm here to help build. Hehe! This'll be fun!"
We starting building the bottom parts of the house and got tired very quickly. We got the base of the house down by the end of the day.
"Phew! That was hard love!" Arthur said wiping his forehead with his sleeve.
"Now, let's get drun-"
*BANG*
"GILBERT. Jeez, (Y/N), Yuki specifically told me before she left that she didn't want you drinking. Instead, she wanted me to give this too you," Elizabeta said handing me "wine". More like apple juice..
"Fine!" I said with a pouty-face.
We all talked the rest of the day away. After drinking, talking, and eating snacks, we all headed to Alfred's house to rest. We were to build the house at first light.