Chapter 40- Trash

5:38 ☝️ :')))

text messages

Simon💞

Can we film a video today? The house is pretty empty Xx

JJ 💝

Yeah of course, any ideas for the video?

Simon💞

Yeah, just come to my room I'm not going to tell you now :)

|
|
miniminter| THE ROMANCE IS REAL???
3.8m views

Simon's POV

'Thank you guys for watching, and see ya!' I say into the camera to end the video with a grinning KSI sitting next to me. I turn around to face him as I sign off and watch his delicate eyes scan the room awkwardly and teeth gnaw at his own fingernails, smiling at me.

'Well, that was fucking awful' JJ says behind me on the bed as I stand up to turn off my camera.

'Why was it? everyone's going to love watching it!' I say back to him, as I pack away my camera and sit back down next to him.

'Argh!' JJ exclaims as he flops down onto my bed, landing on his front and stuffing his head into my pillow. I venture my way up to lie down next to him as fold my arm around his back and lightly press a kiss to his cheek.

'Thank you, for everything.' I whisper to JJ, stroking his hair. 'Thanks for making me feel less shitty. Without you, I wouldn't be here. Thank you for introducing me to the world of YouTube.'

JJ eventually turns over to his side and looks back at me. I explore his eyes a little further and take a moment to appreciate his presence once again. I think back to all the videos we've filmed together, and how far we've come in the world of YouTube. Sure, he's been a dick most of the time and hasn't made it easy to try and hide the fact that we are dating online, but that wasn't something that I really wanted to hide anymore. JJ has the most views out of all of us, but it's good to know that he's still supportive to each member of the Sidemen, and that he'll always be by our side.

'aww, Simon babe.' JJ says with his high pitch squeal pulling me in closer next to him 'you're so sweet'

We stay lying together on my bed for a while longer until I hear a wild Josh from downstairs shout both of our names, asking us to come downstairs. 'Coming!' I shout back, smiling once hearing JJ giggle under his breath. I turn to look behind me at JJ as I move off my bed and laugh back at him, 'shut up'

'No' JJ says stubbornly, standing up next to me and poking me in the ribs.

'Oi, don't be a dickhead' I exclaim back, fighting his hands away, not being able to stand being tickled

'Boys! Stop fucking each other and come down stairs!' Josh shouts again.

With this, JJ and I race down the stairs, and I feel JJ's smile widen as we leave my room. JJ never stops surrounding me most of the time- If we are filming a Sidemen video, he would have to sit next to me; at any meet ups he would have to be with me constantly, and sometimes I end up having to practically beg him to leave me alone. Especially when I'm recording videos as he decides to invade my privacy in my room- although he calls it his room too, but there's not much I can say against that idea. However, at this point, being bashed into the banister of the staircase was not something I thoroughly enjoyed.