❝meeting❞

jaeyoon listened carefully when his mother left his room, making sure that she was far away enough.

as soon as he was sure, he rushed to turn on every single light in his room. jaeyoon frantically pushed a chair into a corner, as far away from his bed as he could.

jaeyoon didn't like to admit it, but he was scared. extremely scared.

the past few nights, jaeyoon had been hearing something underneath his bed.

whatever it was, jaeyoon had often heard it. it was mostly at night, but it occurred during daytime as well.

needless to say, this creeped jaeyoon out a ton.

he had seen enough horror movies to know that this could not end well.

so there he was now, cowering in the corner of his room, clutching a pillow and praying for his own life.

he heard it again, the cries from under his bed.

but this time was different, this time it spoke words.

"am i scary?"

jaeyoon stared in surprise. this thing could speak?

now, jaeyoon knew this could be a person, but considering how it's.. um.. voice? yeah, voice sounded, he thought it very unlikely.

"i am scary.." it spoke again, startling jaeyoon out of his thoughts.

"what are you?" jaeyoon hurriedly asked, holding his pillow even tighter.

"i'm.. a monster.. that's what they said.. a monster.." it answered, his entire phrase laced with sadness.

jaeyoon was completely lost.

what was he talking to?

-------

oh jaeyoon, you stupid kid... sigh.

jk jk ily jaeyoon