To Keep You Alive part 1

Marco's POV
"Wow! These Monsters are more tuff this time!" I say as I beat one up. I see one that's about to tackle Star, and I go in front of her. I fall on her. I blush. My Stomach hurts a lot. Then, she helps me up, and we continue beating them up. A Monster is about to stab her, so I go in front of her. Fortunately, he saw me and changed the direction of he sword, and he only cut my face. I fall to the ground, and Star Narwhal Blasts, and comes to me. "M-Marco! Y-You Saved Me!" "Anything to keep you alive!"
She touches a bruise on my cheek
"You're really bruised. Let me help!"
"No! I-I'm fine!"
I see my lip is bleeding.
"Shoot!" I get it with my hoodie, then Star moves my hand and gets a cotton ball, and dabs it. She then dabs all my bruises. I look at her, she smiles. "Anything to keep you Alive!" A monster comes near her, I pull her to the ground, punch the monster, and he throws me. I can barely get up. "That's it! NOBODY HIRTS MY BESTIE!!!" Star screams. She Spider With A Top Hat Blasts them, and they leave in fear. "St-Star..." I say. She's on top of me. I never noticed how beautiful her eyes were. I never noticed how her hair just goes in place, or how cute her nose is. "W-What?" She says. Have I been staring? She lifts me up, and I fall trying to walk. She gets Cloudy, and puts me on him. She goes on too. Suddenly, I see a spear running at Star in the air. I fly up, and it hits me in the stomach. I fall again, and Star goes on top of me again. I see Toffee quickly running. "MARCO!!" Star yells. "Marco, why would you do that?!" "Because, I'd do anything to keep you alive. I-I love...." I can barely speak. Star looks surprised, then kisses my cheek. "My hero." She hugs me, and cries on my shoulder. I pull up enough strength to hug her too, I start to slowly feel I'm fading away. "I love you." I say...and everything turns black. Then, I see a familiar red light.

LOL CLIFFHANGER SORRY