Chapter 26.1.4

Tyrone

I've been smiling like a crazy person since last night. At least, sulit ang pagpapagod ko nang ilang araw. Damn. Though I knew that she will not refuse to my marriage proposal, hindi ko pa rin maiwasan ang mag-alala dahil nagawa na niya akong iwan noon. But now that she accepted it, I think I am the happiest person alive!

"Hmmm..." She slowly opened her eyes and immediately smiled when she saw my face. Jeez, I'd love to see her face every morning.

"Good morning, beautiful..." I sweetly greeted her.

"Good morning, handsome..." Inabot pa niya ang aking mukha at banayad na hinaplos. "Kanina ka pa gising?"

"Not so long..." Marahan akong umiling at hinawi ang ilang buhok na humaharang sa kanyang magandang mukha.

"Ang gwapu-gwapo mo..." I think I heard those words a lot of times, but it's more convincing when she's the one telling me.

"You don't need to tell me that if you wanted to make love with me, Mahal ko." I ran my hands to her naked body. She squirmed a little when I touch her beautiful breasts.

"Manyak!" Umirap siya at agad na tinapik ang kamay ko. Hindi ko naiwasang matawa nang malakas sa kanyang sinabi at mas lalo ko lang inilapit ang sarili ko sa kanya. She has this effect on me that I'd never felt before. My body seemed to be really well acquainted with her.

"Just by saying that, you're making me hard on, Mahal ko." I am totally sure about it. I made her felt my hardness and she just glared at me.

"Ty, hindi ka pa ba nagsasawa?!"

"That's impossible. With you, it's just impossible." I grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"B-baka mabuntis mo ako..." nag-aalala pang sabi niya.

"E, 'di mabuti." Hinuli ko ang kanyang labi at mariing hinalikan.

"P-pero Ty—"

"I want you pregnant with me, Jordan. Kung iyon ang paraan para hinding-hindi ka na talaga magbago ng isip about us, then so be it."

I did not gave her a chance to speak and I immediately kissed the fullness of her lips.

With that instant connection, our body heated up.

"T-ty..." She moaned softly. Even the sound of my name in her voice was so damn sexy!

"S-so beautiful... so beautiful..." Matagal kong pinagsawa ang sarili ko sa kanyang labi. I didn't think I will be able to kiss any woman the way I kissed her. She's so special. And I already knew it, the moment she kissed me way back before.

Unti-unti kong ibinaba ang halik sa kanyang leeg. Giving her small love bites. Then down to the fullness of her breasts and sucked her pink nipple.

"Tangna, T-ty~~" I couldn't help, but smile with the way she moaned my name. She's biting her lips so hard and her eyes tightly closed.

I savoured each of her twin peaks like a treasure and licked every part of her skin down to her belly button.

"Nakikiliti ako!" Tinampal niya ako sa balikat dahil sa ginagawa kong paghalik sa hipbone niya.

"Stay still, Mahal ko... I'll take you to heaven..." nakangising sabi ko as I made my way down to my heaven.

She smelled so damn good and it's mine.

All mine.

I licked her clit and the slit of her beautiful sex.

"T-tangna, Ty~~" Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang kanyang dalawang hita and gave her the pleasure she needed to feel. I wanted to be the only one who will give that pleasure to her. "Tama na~~"