Precious

True love stories never have endings

~ Precious , Quote 01

And Harry knows their story has just started , that their life has just started.

He thinks of himself as lucky to have found his baby , his true love. He has never loved anyone the way he loves Niall and his love for the blonde beauty only grows with each passing day. He thinks the love he has for his baby would never waver . He feels as if he has conquered the world as he has finally managed to grab his baby's hand and made him his forever. His heart aches with happiness whenever Niall shows the gold band on his finger he has managed to put.

A smile forms on his face when he thinks of his baby and how he was scared to show all of himself to Harry. The part of him he thought was the ugliest - thought Harry will not like, will reject him was the part Harry loves the most , thinks of it as the aphrodisiac part of Niall. He can never keep his hands to himself , especially not when his princess is wearing even more cute outfits that makes him looks so sexy , so eatable that Harry feels hungry all the time. He laughs when he thinks of Niall's smirk as the little menace knows it well now and always uses it to get things from him at which Harry only laughs as he can give his princess whatever he likes , he doesn't have to play this game. But he loves it very well - their little game , add some spark in their life's now and then.