Chapter 1- A New Beggining

//Author:Guys Take Note Just go with The Flow cause maybe Some will be Wrong Spelling or Incorrect Grammar I hope U Understand 😅😅 Lets Go To The story.///

The barrier was Broken Thanks To Frisk the Human.. All Monsters aare Preparing There Things to Go Out from The Underground.. And Sans and Papyrus.. Were There Talking..Its A New Beggining for them all..

Sans: (My child Did it!! So proud)
So Brother How Are you with This..

Papyrus: Ummm Fine I guess.. but look Were Free..

Papyrus and Sans Were Talking all About what Happend And Toriel and Asgore went in..

Asgore: SIS LOOK THE HUMAN DID IT!!.. WERE FREE !!!

Toriel: Yeah Brother Were Free

Asgore: I THE AMAZING ASGORE WILL TALK TO KING PAPYRUS.. NYAHAHHAHAH..

Toriel: *Look His There I should say Hi*

Toriel Go near Sans while Papyrus and Asgore were Talking...

Sans: Hi Tori

Toriel:  Hi Sans How are You

Sans: Im ok... so I think were Free

Toriel: Yeah i think so...

Sans: Wow Not Saying Puns Anymore Eh..

Toriel: Maybe But Later Its serious Right Now

Sans: Yep Your Right... But Just U know Im Planning To go out with You so Dont be late *Winks*

Toriel: *Blushes* Your Kidding Right... Cause I think Ur Goatting Around..

Sans: Nope... Plus Im not Goating around *Winks again*

Toriel: Yeah sure I can Come *Blushes*

Sans: See ya Around 8 ok *Walking towards Papurus*

Toriel : Yeah Sure!! 8

Sans Left Toriel alone Blushing and Asgore went towards Toriel Looking Suspicious..

Asgore:  SIS I JUST TALK WITH PAPY--.. WAIT WHAT HAPPEND *Looking Suspicious*

Toriel: Oww Nothing Bro im Just Chillin... *Still blushing and looking at Sans*

Asgore: Mmmm I THINK YOU LIKE PRINCE SANS RIGHT I CAN SEE THAT IN YOUR FACE... *Teasing Toriel*

Toriel: SHUT UP ASGORE!!!

Sans and Papyrus look back and looking at Asgore and Toriel.. And Toriel Blush cause Asgore make Her Shut Infront Everybody...

Toriel: Asgore.. I-I NVM Lets go.. *Embarrassed and walking away*

Asgore:  SIS WAIT IM SORRY... *Catching up with Tori*

Soon All Monster went out and Started To be Friends With The Humans And Some are Having fun With them.. Laughing And All... Tori and Asgore and Frisk Started To live a Small Town Almost near the Forest going to the Mountain where they went out.. And Sans and Papyrus are living a bit Near At Tori's place...

///Author: I hope U enjoy the First Chapter I Just Started To make A Book So Yeah Just go With the Flow...BYE💖💖//