Chapter 3- The Visit

//Author: I hope U Enjoy This Chapter.. And Idk What Happend to Asgore but I think his Hurt..Anyhow Lets Continue To the Story//

Sans Is Planning To go to Toriel's House and Hangout for a Moment He was Bored cause His Brothers Were Out so He was Left Behind... So His Going To Toriel's House For a Moment..

Sans: *Arrives at Toriel's house* (I hope Shes Home) *Knock Knock*

Toriel: (Somebody is knocking on the Door) *Opens The Door* H-hey Sans why are You here *Blushing*

Sans: Hey Tori *Smiles* I was Hoping If i can stay in your House for a while.. Cause my brothers are out for a moment and I was left in the Alone .. So i want to Hang Around In Your House For A While

Toriel: Yeah sure Come in *Smiles Back*

Sans Came in the house Of Tori and saw  Asgore wearing A Cone Around his Neck..

Sans:  Hey Asgore.. What happend To You..

Asgore: TORI--- *He saw Toriel staring at him* I MEAN DONT ASK.. I JUST FELL FROM THE STAIRS.. YEAH I FELL FROM THE STAIRS *Nervous*

Sans: Ok..... * looking at Asgore a bit Curious*

Toriel: Well What do You want to do.. then??

Sans: I dont know Maybe Watch a Movie Or Something..

Toriel:  How about a Butterscotch pie for You to eat.. I will Bake Some

Sans:  Yeah Sure..

Toriel Went to the kitchen and Bake some Butterscotch Pie.. while Toriel was Baking the pie.. Sans and Asgore were left behind in the living room..

Asgore: SO... YOU LIKE MY SIS RIGHT??

Sans: What are You talking about *Blush a bit*

Asgore: I CAN SENSE IT..

Sans:  Ummmm Uhhhh * Nervous and blushing*

Toriel Came to the Living Room.. Seeing Sans Blushing.. Shes was Really Suspicous about it..

Toriel: What Happend Here?? *Holding the Pie on Her Hand*

Asgore: OWW NOTHING SIS ....*Stares at Sans*

Sans: Yeah Nothing *Sweating*

Toriel: Ok.... *Looks Suspicious*

They Eat The Butterscotch Pie.. They Eat Perfectly... Except Asgore Having A Hard Time .. Cause He had a Cone On His Neck..They Finish Eating and Sans Need To Go

Sans: Thanks For The Butterscotch Pie.. its Delicious

Toriel:  Thank You *Smiles*

Sans:  I need To go.. i think My brothers Are waiting For Me..But i will see you again *Wink*

Toriel: Yeah We will see Each other Again...Even we Can Go to Our Houses *Laughs*

Sans:  *Laughs as well* Well this is Good Bye *Waves*

Toriel:  Bye Sans *Close the Door* Mmm Asgore What did you Talk About with Sans Earlier *Stares*

Asgore: I NEED TO GO TO MY ROOM *Shaking*

Toriel: ASGORE I WILL BREAK YOUR FOOT NEXT!!... COME HERE *Run towards Asgore*

Asgore: *Runs to his Room and Lock It* PHEW..

Toriel:  ASGORE COME OUT THIS INSTANCE!!!

Asgore:  NO!!

Toriel: Fine then.. *Teleports yo Asgore's Room* NOW YOUR DEAD!!

Asgore: AAAHHHHHHH!!!

//Author: Welp not Again Asgore You Mess up again *Sigh* I hope You Enjoy this Chapter.. Idk what will Happen to Asgore so See Ya Next Week 😉💖💖//