CH. 9 WHEN THE DAY MET THE NIGHT

Chapter 9

When The Day Met The Night

    i can’t believe it’s valentine’s day already and mine and Brendon’s one week anniversary. I’m going to go shopping with claire and spencer later to find Brendon the perfect gift. “i’m so excited claire! it’s our one week anniversary and its yours and spencer’s too!” “i know i’m going to get Spence a present when we go shopping i think i’m going to get him  a new drum set.” “he’d like that. afterall he is the drummer for Panic!.” “yeah, but i want to get him more than a drum set. like i want to get him something that will remind him of me.” “we’ll find something claire.” “i hope.”

    “you girls ready?” spencer asked as he stepped out of the bathroom. “i’m ready, but i think heather is still brushing her hair.” “it’s not my fault i like my hair to be really straight and soft!” i said yelling from the other bathroom. I finished brushing my hair and walked out to see Brendon. “hey gorgeous. missed ya.” he said kissing me. “i was just brushing my hair babes.” i said looking at him confused. “yeah, but you were in there for like 10 minutes. just brushing your hair.” he said giving me the same confused look in return. “i was in there for 10 minutes?!” i said shocked. “yeah, but at least your hair is really soft and straight.” he said kissing me once again. “Dallon and i are going to be heading out now. see you guys in a few hours.” “we’re going to leave as soon as Claire finishes her makeup!” i screamed loud enough for her to hear me. after 15 minutes she finally came out of the bathroom, and she complains about me taking forever.

    “you guys ready now?” spencer said opening the door of the bus. “yes.” Claire and i said in sync no wonder why she’s like a sister to me. “wow that wasn’t weird at all.” spencer said holding Claire’s hand. “well that’s why we’re best friends spence.” i said staring him dead in the eye with a smile. “alright let’s go and get back before your boyfriend gets back.” Claire said holding onto spencer’s arm. “okay you guys can stop being absolutely adorable at anytime now.” i said crossing my arms across my chest. “And you can stop having bigger boobs than me at anytime.” Claire said laughing which also made spencer and i laugh. “come on let’s go before spencer gets sick of us.” i said laughing just a bit. “i could never get sick of my clairebear.” spencer said kissing claire. “dammit this is one of those times where i wish Brendon was here so we could be just as cute.” “don’t worry you’ll get to kiss him when we get back. so don’t say you’ll never get to kiss him like you did in high school.” claire said giggling. “yeah well now i can do that just about whenever i want now can’t i.” i said with a little giggle. “and like you never said you’d be able to kiss Spencer Smith. i swear that’s all you ever thought about when we were in middle school.” i said laughing. “fine you win!” claire said. “what do i win?! i said jokingly. “you can marry Brendon and create Braxton and Skye, well after you guys are married.” “claire we’ve been together for a week, and you’re already talking to me about marrying Bren, and having kids. which i’m not against it’s just that i want to see if this relationship is going to work. we should be together for at least a couple of years before we even think about getting married.” i said kind of sad. “it’s okay heather. he will ask you, and if he doesn’t… well… that’s not even an option because i know for a fact he will ask you.” claire said with a bright smile on her face. i smiled back at her, and said “maybe we should leave now before the mall closes.” “okay now we can leave yay!” Spencer said holding Claire’s hand, and “dragging” her out the door followed by me.