chapter 1

Merida's POV

Me and Elsa are both making our way through the hallways which is filled with whispers about.... who knows what ?

Both our heads are bowed..so we would both get blend in the mass of people- both humans and werewolves.

Yep you heard me right!! werewolves....yes we exist !

Hidden from all humans in this world, even when we're just in front of them as their teacher, students, friends, neighbors,etc.

But we're not the monster humans imagined us to be. Maybe some but they're one of millions. We're really harmless if you're not any harm too.

We were just about to reach our class when Els suddenly stop and as I was in my own world I bump at her back.

I look up to glare at her when suddenly world's best smell hit my nose. It was a mixture of lavender and the woods after a fresh shower from rain.

My wolf Ariel suddenly growl "Mate " and then started jumping which i think was supposed to be dancing but look more like a dog trying to climb a wall inside my head while screaming "Mate ,mate ,mate ,mate, mate" like crazy in excitement.

But who could blame her? We both had waited all our life for our mate. Which really don't make sense as we both are sane person .

Well back to the point , even waiting my whole life for him , now that we found him, I was here standing in front of a hallway just a little away from door 226, our biology class... totallyfrozen in shock.

The mouthwatering smell was getting more and more intense and now, I can hear footsteps coming in our direction.

The sound of footsteps stopped which I could say is just in front of us.

I was still too shocked to look up in the eyes of my mate. My wolf was yelling at Me to look up and see our mate for first time, to walk over him and to just kiss him with all the passion I have.

But I was frozen too shocked to do anything.

"mate " it was so soft just over a whisper but it was not a masculine voice of a man or boy but a sweet voice I had heard from when I was 5 years old. Elsie.

At that time I got out of my shock and my head shot up but before I could look towards my bestie of 12 years. My eyes lock with the most captivating and gorgeous green orbs .

My blue ones locked by his green ones. Blue to green . Sky to land. Sea to island. Wait a minute! What the heck am i thinkin' .

Realising that i was acting like a cliche ,die hard romantic, which I totally am not! I break the contact, my eyes slowly moving down his face to get his every detail in.

From his nose to his high cheekbones to the little freckles on his nose to his perfect lips that seem to be calling my lips to touch his. Really?

Hold a second! Did I say......Green eyes, perfect lips, little freckles, high cheekbones? Don't tell me !

That wa when slowly realisation got inside me about who he is.....
The same green eyes ,the same nose but with less freckles, the face that hunted me and Elsie in our dreams from when we were in elementary.

Hiccup Horrendous Hoddock.

The future beta of our pack snow moon pack.

But that's not what he's to me or Elsa. He's our main bully with his bestfriend Jackson Overland Frost or Jack. The future Alpha of our pack.