chapter 3

Merida looks so cute, when she smile in that pic. But don't tell mer. I said she's cute, she'll kill me !!! Lol.

And thanks for giving this book a try. It has 24 reads and 4 likes....Thank you all so much .

And yeah the songs on the chapter don't belong to me. But I love them so much.

_                                                    

Merida's pov

After the intro of the new students ; whom I can tell by their powerful aura -- are an alpha and beta in training - wonder what they're doing in this crappy school ? High post werewolves mostly prefer to study at better schools : the class continued with me dozing on and off towards the world of sleep. I hadn't received any sleeps due to 'him'.

Britringg      Britringg    Britringg

I was 90 % asleep, when the bell rang; making me jump due to its weird loud sound---they really need to fix that bell. I look around myself, thankfully, everyone was busy getting the hell out of this class to notice my little circus act. Thank god nobody noticed.  It would've been embarrassing .

But then I heard the sound of laughter. *sigh* spoken too fast !

I look at the direction where the sound was coming from and to my utter humiliation --- the sourc was the new student with brown hair and beta vibe.
What an impression maker you're , Merida , way to go ! -- just what I need ! My sarcastic wolf.

'I'm already embarrassed , no need to rub it in my face, Ariel !' with that being said, I blocked her but not before hearing her wolfie laugh. It makes me happy hearing her laughter, she hadn't even been talking much , laughing is a faraway thing she's done in the past 2 weeks , since we'd found our mate. His betrayal had taken a really huge troll on her.

"Merida ? " someone spoke my name , pulling me out from my thoughts.

"Yea ? " looking at the direction of the voice , I saw Elsa looking at me. Giving me an annoyed look.

She just rolled her crystal blue eyes and gestured towards my desk. Looking down i found my books and school equipments scattered around and then towards her to see her already packed up. 'Oh she must be referring for me to pack up'

No shit sherlock! --my sassy wolf said while rolling her wolf eyes.

Ignoring my annoyingly sarcastic wolf . And the question about how she managed to talk to me after I'd  blocked her, I get my things settled in my bag.

Standing up, I look at the clock. We have ten minutes to reach our next class . Music. I used to love this class. Keyword being used to. That was till 2 weeks ago. Before finding my mate. Same goes to Elsa.

It's now one of the worst class in our schedules. It's one of those classes, which we share with all for of them. Seeing him with his slut of a girlfriend *cough*Astrid*cough* is really depressing. The pain is just.......unexplainable.

"Hurry up Mer. We had to show the new students their classroom, remember ?" She offered me a small smile with a warning for me to fast forward my action. I did and after gathering all my belongings. I rose up and follow Elsa. I look at her . She's smiling. A genuine one. Even after this two weeks, she can smile.