Different

Dippers POV
I took about a 20 minute nap on Bills throne.I woke up when Bill started to tell everyone to go and eat.Bill had picked me up bridal style when I was half way awake.I felt comfortable in his arms.I felt all warm and fuzzy when I touched him.I smiled at me and closed my eyes.He looked down at me and smiled kissing my forehead.I hid my head in his chest while being carried to the table.My family looked at Bill in disgust but I didn't care.All so wanted was to be with Bill.He finally woke me and sat me on his lap on the chair.He put a plate of human flesh in front of me.It look great for some reason.My eyes were lit up with joy."I'm glad you like it Pine Tree.That must mean the transformation is almost done."Bill said happily grinning. I took a bit and it was delicious.I don't knowing though.Omg....am I a cannibal.Bill chuckled"It's just your transformation".I sighed and ate.All the townsfolk a looked at me in disgust.I rolled me eyes and wiped my mouth."Why are you staring at me like that?"I asked.Everyone went back to eating and talking.As soon as I was done eating I curled up in Bill's chest.Bill then called his brother Will to take me into my cell.I whimpered but then put my wrists out to be cuffed and taken to my room.Mabel,Soos,Wendy came up and hugged me."Please come back with us Dipper!"Mabel said sobbing."Please dude!"Wendy and Soos said."I'm sorry I can't"I said as I hugged Mabel."I love you Mabel"I said smiling.Bill rolled his eyes in annoyance and everyone was back in their seats.I was chained up and pulled to my room.I changed into my hoodie,shirt,and jeans from earlier.I was cold in that bare room.I sighed and started to count."1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15......"I mumbled drifting off the sleep.
After 1 hour..........
Everyone was still here.People wanted to leave but couldn't because Bill chose when they left.I woke up because I felt pain throughout my body.I fluttered my eyes open when I heard noise.I rubbed my back because it hurt.Was this part of transformation?I rubbed my head getting up.I still had chains that held my wrists together.I was dizzy when I got up.I fell against a wall.I tried walking straight but it was almost impossible.I finally down to the ground feeling horrible pain everyone."AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed in pain.I started to sob on the floor in pain.I screamed for about 10 minutes crying until Bill came in smiling evilly."It's almost time!"He said excitedly.I was asleep on the floor with my cheeks stained red from crying.Bill picked me up bridal style into the throne room.Everyone noticed and looked at them.The demons started to laugh evilly and clap."Soon there will be a new addition to the demon realm."Bill said grinning evilly."What did you do to my Nephew Cipher!?"Ford asked angrily."Oh I just turned him immortal so he could be with me for eternity.I heard everything the bickering and the fighting.It was horrible.I heard Mable cry and the demons laugh.Thats when I felt happy about the crying,fighting,and the bickering.I opened my eyes to see everything and everyone.I felt different.I felt powerful."Dipper!"I heard Wendy and Mabel scream.
Third Person POV
Dipper opened his eyes with a grin on his face.It was not a happy grin.This grin was evil.Dippers eyes were narrow cat eyes that were yellow.He had a a black top hat that had a golden brim.He also wore a black tailcoat,yellow bow tie,white dress shirt,black dress pants,and he also wore black gloves.He was lying on floor.As soon as he got up he fell back asleep because of Bill.Thats when all the towns folks were teleported out of the fearamid.What will happen next?
I'm sorry this chapter was so short.What do you want to see in the next chapter?I hope you enjoyed this chapter!Bye!😄