Chapter 5

the picture is of ashton :)

if you dont remember him then well he shows up later on in this chapter :)

please vote, comment, and fav!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

I’m sitting in class thinking about Quinn. It’s been almost 6 months since I first met him. He goes everywhere I go but we don’t make contact anymore because out last inference on Katie’s birthday. We do talk though. He tells me about vampires and I tell him about my life, he tells me about the sinbres and I make him his favorite chocolate cupcakes in exchange. Vampires love chocolate I guess. I thought it was funny and when I laughed at him he threw a cupcake at me. We were mad at each other all day that day but the next we apologize to each other.

Every time we talk I start to like Quinn more and more these days. I never felt like this way about anyone and he doesn’t even know it. He probably doesn’t feel the same way. I mean we flirt sometimes but he probably flirts with every girl he meets. He seems like that type. Or maybe he doesn’t mean to flirt with me and just being a nice guy.

He also met Gillian because she’s over my house all the time. She actually caught him in the kitchen one day and we had to explain things to her because she almost called the police on him. But we left out the part about vampires and how he was one, then protecting me from them. She really likes him and he really likes her but not in a romantic type of way but in a friendship type way. Her little girl crush went away and she thinks of him more as a friend. Now she thinks that we should date. Ugh.

Not that I don’t agree with her I just hope that she didn’t ask Quinn. What if he said something like “hell no!”. I don’t think I can handle another rejection from him. My heart will shatter in a million pieces if he does. I think I’m falling in love with a vampire. And everybody thought the town hobo was weird and crazy.

My day dreams were interrupted when my teacher Mr. Griffin called my name. Everybody turned around and looked at me. I don’t even know what he asked. After a while of silence I just shrug my shoulders.

“Next time Ms.Gordan I expect you to have the answer or I will send you to the office again.” He says with a stern voice.

“Yea whatever.”

He turns around and asked somebody else what the answer is. Great I can just tell this is going to be a long day.

10 minutes later the bell for lunch rings. I grab my books off the desk and walked out of the classroom with the other students. And soon as I walk out Katie was standing in the hallway waiting on me. She had on a white polo shirt with a pink skirt and matching pink shoes and purse. Her long blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail. She waves her hands at me and pull a clip board out her big pink purse.

That’s when I start to walk off down the hall.

“Ohh come on Eli please.” She says catching up to me

“No”

“Just this onetime”

I stop at my locker. The blue paint was scratched up a little from Katie cheerleading friends prank. Well that turned out to be my wildest year as well.

“I’m not going on another committee with you Katie.”

She pouted her light pink lips.

“Why?”

“Well for one thing it’s my senior year and I’m kind of not doing anything but school work and extra projects so I can graduate and two the last committee was horrible.”