Author's Note (Answering A Lot of Asked Questions)

Okay, so recently, a lot of people have been asking me if I'll make a sequel to TGC. The truth is, originally, I wasn't going to do it. Like, sometimes sequels turn out terribly and you're left wishing you had just left it alone. But, I will say that I might decide to revisit the characters again. Maybe I'll do a short story or a spin off or something like that where you get to see what happened to Giovanni and Sapphire and you're able to get closure.

Oh, and remember that story I was telling you about in the last Author's Note? It's out already. I realized that for whatever reason, I had yet to write an Author's Note about Savior of Avalon up here, so I'm doing it now!

Jesus Christ, I'm such a ditz!

But yeah, if you have any questions, come ask me. I'll answer them as quickly and as thoroughly as possible.

I'm going to put the synopsis of Savior of Avalon below. If you like adventure, fantasy and romance, then I truly think you'll like SOA. The first eight chapters are already available here on Wattpad, the other thirteen chapters can be found on Radish. I update the story on both Radish and Wattpad every Saturday!

Laters, babes!

SAVIOR OF AVALON SYNOPSIS:

Lucinda's life has always been lived in secrecy.

For as long as she can remember, she has been shut off from the world, never staying in one place for too long. Her mother constantly moving her from one place to the next, never staying long enough for Lucinda to grow attached.

However, when Lucinda begins dreaming of a man, his face hidden beneath a cloak, who tells her he is coming for her, her life begins to spiral out of control. She uncovers the truth. She is Sibyl and the people of Camelot—a world she's only read of—need her help. She has to save them from the clutches of the wicked Morgana, a madwoman who has forced Arthur off of the throne and taken his crown. When her mother is kidnapped, Lucinda is forced to steel herself and trek into another world to bring her home. Follow an adventure of romance, magic and destiny as Lucinda discovers all she is meant to be.