Sinclair is coming to town!!!!!

Yes, it's true!!!!! I'm working on a new story. I'm so excited to share it with you because, as I was typing it, my pulse was pounding!!!!! Sinclair is about to be my new fiction boyfriend. Second only to Giovanni, of course!!!

Anyway, here's the cover!

Is that Stephen James? Why, yes, yes it is! 

Do his tattoos look freaking amazing? Why, yes, yes they do?

Is he boyfriend goals 2018? YES!!! YES, HE IS!!!!!

Anywho, now that I'm finished fangirling, here's a synopsis of what's to come.

SYNOPSIS:

A story about how--despite never wanting to fall in love--Freyja finds herself captivated by Sinclair, the known leader of a motorcycle gang known as The Iron Order.

And since a frequently asked question on the stories is always whether or not the main character is black, yes, she is indeed. I only do stories with black heroines because it's something that, not only feels right for me but something that I like doing. I feel like black women are often not written about in certain books--especially things like romance--and I often notice it's pretty rare to find a black woman as the main character on a mainstream television show. Especially when it comes to romance of any kind. 

Anyway, since I've got that off my chest, let me give you a sneak peek of what's to come.

SNEAK PEEK:

(Excerpt from Chapter Two: Little Goddess)

ONCE I'VE STUMBLED MY WAY into my house, I throw my bag down onto the couch and then I sit on the couch myself, wrapping a fleece blanket—that had been draped over my sofa—around my body and looking up at the ceiling.

So, the thing is, I was once an honorary member of The Iron Order. Yes, it's true. Most of the people in town don't know about it, though. I knew that if word ever reached my mom that I'd joined a biker gang, she would've blown a gasket.

I met the Sinnerman—Sinclair—three years ago. I had just turned eighteen at the time. I grew to a point where I knew that I would never be in a relationship, that I could never be in a relationship. But there were some things that I wanted and on this particular night, I told myself I was going to go get them. I wanted to have my first kiss and I wanted to be rid of my virginity. And what place did guys who weren't commitment material frequent? That's right. Carla's.

So, I grabbed my fake ID and snuck my way into the bar. And that was where I met Sinclair. He had been across the room, chalking a pool cue as he waited for one of the bikers—who I later found out went by Sonny--to take his shot. I remember my eyes being glued to him, I remember being unable to look away.