Nikki

It was after Raw, and I'm a bit worried.. Everyone watched what happened between Roman and Rusev.. And I instantly knew that Roman was beyond pissed off, I wanted to run to him and ask him if he was okay but I can't.. Then everyone would know what went on between us.. But since the show was over and almost everyone was gone, I could finally ask what was wrong.. I grabbed my purse and suitcase and walked out of my locker.. I was heading to his locker room when I saw him walking out.. I walked up to him "Hey, are you alright? I saw what hap-" He turned around, anger written in his face.. "Listen Nikki, I'm pretty sure that the whole locker room saw that.. Also just because we slept together a few days ago, doesn't mean you can come and ask me if I'm okay.. I'm fine, alright?" His words stung me, but I pretended I didn't care.. I shrugged "Alright.. I was only trying to be nice.. You don't have to such a fucking dick." I turned around and walked towards the parking lot, I grabbed my car keys out of my purse when I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.. I saw it was Roman but before I could say anything, he smashed our lips together, making me drop everything.. He backed us up into a wall, his lips still devouring mine.. He grabbed my legs and lifted me off the ground.. I wrapped my legs around his as our lips melted together.. He squeezed my thigh as I bit his lip.. The kiss was passionate and almost angry, as if Roman was trying to release his frustration or soemthing.. In the distance, we heard a car beep.. I pulled away and looked at Roman.. "W-We can't.. Not here.." He shook his head and gripped my cheeks, bringing my lips back to his.. As much as I wanted to continue kissing, I knew we would get caught.. "Mmm stop." He pulled away "Do you really want me to?" He looked at me, with lust and desire.. "Room 314.." He smirked and pecked me on the lips one more time before placing me back on the ground and walking away.. It looks like it's gonna be a long night..
______________________________
Do you guys think I should include a smutty chapter or no?