Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, and I've been ignoring question after question about whether or not me and Roman are an item.. It's becoming exhausting, and at work, it's worst.. I walked down the hallway and hear snickers and whispers, at least Paige, Becky, Naomi, and Brie are still with me.. I placed my hat and walked out of my locker room.. Tonight I have a match against Summer Rae.. I felt someone bump my shoulder, I looked to my left and saw Sasha "Hey Nikki, I heard the rumors about you.. Are they true?" I rolled my eyes "Hey Sasha, I have a match so.." "They're probably true." And with she walked away.. I walked to the gorilla, my mind clouded.. The stage manager played my music and I walked out.. I quickly walked down the ramp and into the ring.. Summers music didn't play, Natalya's did.. I watched in confusion, waiting for her to walk out but she never did.. I turned around only to be dropped with a discus clothesline.. She grabbed a handful of my hair and hammered away at me.. The ref pulled her off of me.. I laid on the mat as I saw her grab a mic.. "I bet your wondering, who in the world revealed your little secret..  Well guess what? It was me! I revealed your dirty, disgusting secret." She leaned down close to me "You are disgusting and pathetic!" She slammed the mic on me and rolled out of the ring.. I sat up, completely devastated.. I rolled out of the ring, grabbed my neck.. Maybe Natalya is right, I'm disgusting for sleeping with my worst enemy. I turned around and walked backstage.