BecaXJesse (Pitch Perfect)

After the Semi-Finals and Beca and Jesse's fight during spring break.

Beca's P.O.V

I was walking out of the bar thinking about what happened at the semi finals, and how big of a mistake I made. I shouldn't have freaked out on Jesse like that, he didn't do anything to deserve it. I'm just a real bitch.

Some guy walks up to me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I roll my eyes and get out of his grip only to get pushed up against the wall and him feel me up. I  closed my eyes when my vision started getting blury apperently the vodca is starting to work. I push him away but get pulled out and pinned to the ground. I fight and fight him until he smacks me makeing everything even more blury.

He was kicked off of me and someone was above me, but everything was so blury I could only make out his black tattoo. The guy comes back but the black haird guy punched him in the gut and flipped him off weird, like he was trying to show him something that was on his arm. The white things, that I think are his eyes, got wider and he surried off and left. "Beca, you ok?" I could barley hear anything because I was too busy trying to stay awake.

I eventually let sleep get the best of me and black out.

I wake up with someone pressing something to my side, I flinch. "Shhhhh Beca, hold still." The guy says as he stitches up my side. "Who are you?" He stops and looks up and I see the last person I expected, but the only person I wanted to see right now. "Jesse?" He smiles and looks back down and continues what he was doing. "What are you doing here Jesse?" He just chuckles and cuts the string then looks up at me.

"I'm covered in tattoo's and peircings with black messy hair and eyeliner, and your worried about why I'm here." I think about it. "Yes."

He rolls his eyes and gets up to leave but I quickley grab his wrist. He turns back to me and moves some hair out of my face. "I have to bandage your side or you'll bleed out." I nod my head and loosen my grip and let go shortly after. "I'll be right back." I nod my head and he leaves the room.

I must have dosed off because I was starteled awake when he put the guaz on my side with tape. "Hey Jess?" He smiles and looks up at me after he's done. "Yeah?" I stare at him for a second befor grabbing his arm and pulling him to me. When he gets close enough I wrap my arms around his neck. He carfully wraps his arms around me and I roll my eyes. "Hug me properly damnit." I hear him chuckle and he hugs me tighter.

We stayed like that for a long time, I didn't want to let go. "Beca." His voice was huskyer than normal and I pull out of the hug but keep my arms around him. He looks at my lips then back at my eyes. "I want to kiss you so badly right now." I put my forhead against his. "Then do it." The snark was in my words but not my voice. I wanted to kiss him so bad but was afraid to get hurt again.

He lightly brushes his lips against mine and I put my hands in his hair. After a few seconds he pulls away and I am completely sober. I slowley open my eyes to see his slowley opening. I pull him back to me and lightly kiss him again and he kissed back sweetley, chastly. Like if he deepened it, I would break. I pull him onto me more so that he is hovering over me, one arm around my waist and his other keeping him up so that he isn't crushing me.

The kiss got hotter and hotter as we started breathing faster and my tongue pushed past his lips he groaned as we fought for dominance. I let my hands trail down his shirt befor tugging at the bottom of it. He pulls away and takes it off as I do the same. I roughly pull him back to me and kiss him again. He rolls us over so I am ontop of him and his arm is around my middle his other one around my hips, so he doesn't touch my side.

He kisses down my jaw line to my neck, lightly nipping at my skin. "Jesse..." I trailed off as he had me on my back again. I got his belt off, well he took it off because it was being a dick and not coming off when I tried. 

We took turns taking off eachothers cloths till there were none to take off. I straddled him as I continued to kiss him. I started to grind against him and he groaned causing me to giggle. I felt him push two fingers into me and moaned tightening my hands in his hair. He put me on my back and kissed my neck again. He slowley pushed into me and I tightened my hands in his hair and moaned lightly.

He stayed still for a moment letting me adjust befor pulling his head from my neck and kissing me sweetely. "Jesse...move...please." I say inbetween kisses and he does as I say. I moan and his tongue passes my lips to tangle with mine. 

There was no lust in this, only love in it. I lightly claw his back and he smirks befor he takes my hands and pinns them above my head so I can't grab anything. I goan as he slightly picks up his pace and roughness, making me moan louder and needing to grab something more. I dug my nail into the palms of my hands, just to hold onto something as I felt my orgasim comeing.

Jesse pulls away and kisses down my neck to my chest and I arched my back. "Jesse" He pushed into me one last time befor we both came. He kissed me again and slowley pulled out of me. I moaned and he laid down next to me and pulled me into his arms.

I bured my head into his neck and wrapped one of my arms around his neck and traced his tattoos with my other hand. I feel his arms go around my waist. When I hear his breathing go back to normal and think he is asleep I let it slip "I love you Jesse." It felt so good to finally admit it. I closed my eyes and layed my head on his chest. "I love you too Beca." I smile and fall asleep in his arms.