Kieren/Simon(Siren In The Flesh)

Porny take on the scene from s2 e4 ;-)

I know alot of people probably don't know what In The Flesh is but just bear with me and watch it because it is pretty bad ass.

Oh and their the undead (zombies) by the way.

I wipe of Simon cover up to see his beautiful skin underneath. As i drag the cloth down the side of his face he leans into my rough slides of the cloth and closes his eyes.

"Take the contacts out love."

He reaches up and takes them out revealing more of his white eyes. I smile at him as I wipe off the rest of the cover up and when i finish he kisses me.

I put a hand in his hair as he took the cloth from me. After a second he pulled away and cleaned the rest of my face and neck gently before he eventually fell onto the bed and i climbed into his lap.

I felt him push off my hoodie and throw it across the room. He reached behind me and started pulling off my shirt i froze the moment i knew he could see my scars.

He put my shirt on the floor before grabbing my wrists and kissing both of then. "Your beautiful Kieren Walker." He rolled me on my back and kissed down my chest as i pulled the back of his shirt and he leaned back and let me before he went back to kissing my chest.

I hadnt noticed that he had taken off the rest of my clothes till I felt his tongue go up my dick. "Shit" I arched my back causing him to take more of me in that gorgeous mouth of his. My hand found it's way into his hair and tugged when I was close. I dragged his mouth back to mine as we rushed to get the rest of his clothes off.

I don't know how we went from me on my back to Simon on his back but I couldn't care less as I felt the pressure of him sliding into me. It's different when you are dead then when you are living, the way he is slamming up into me would normaly split me open and be painfull. But with the dulled sences, it doesn't hurt.

The moan Simon let out would put a porn star to shame.

He grabbes my hands and holds them next to his head. "Ride me Kieren." He reached up and pulled me into a bruising kiss as I did as he asked. His hands fall from my hair, to running over my stomach, to finally gripping my hips as it got harder and harder to just breath with how beautiful he is like this, how much I can see that this isn't the deciple or the druggie.

It's just Simon. And Simon, apparently, likes to make me scream with how good it feels to have him fucking into me. 

I can feel myself getting close, that coil that tightens in my belly going down as the tingles spread throut my whole body. "S-Simon, please." He kissed me one last time as he grabbed my dick and started pumping me until we both screamed to the heavens. I felt myself cum all over us while Simon filled me up, marking my insides.

After the last shock hit me I collapsed ontop of Simon.

What felt like hours until we finally moved is when there was a timid ncok on the door. "Kieren, Simon? If your going to do that put some warning on the door so don't have to hear it. Yeah?" We both grunt at her then hear whispers. 

"And Jem says to not do that at your house if you want to save her from never trusting you two alone without inturrupting in an embarrising way." Simon chuckles as he pulls out of me and lays me next to him. I sigh and bury my head into his neck know that, if there was still blood pumping throu my veins, I would be blushing a deeper red than anything you could imagine.