Another Chance

Namjoon POV

"You want me to do what?" I asked looking up at the judge wide eyes.

"I said I'll give you another chance Namjoon at freedom, if you become a bodyguard for a friend of mine." My mind was going around the comment once again. Freedom? Would I really get freedom? After my gang was on the run for five years, he's going to give me a second chance at freedom. Is he stupid?

"Sure, why not." I smirked looking up at him. Man this is so easy.

"And don't think about running away because you'll be having a tracker on you at all times." The judge smirked back. Shit! Well then again he doesn't seem like a complete idiot.

"Fine. Who am I protecting?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Mina Song."

"Wait! I have to babysit a girl?" I shouted. Looking at the reaction of the judge he seemed pretty happy by mine.

"Yes. Mina is a wealthy daughter of a friend of mine, and last week she was almost kidnapped. The poor girl is traumatize by it that her dad feels like they might be back. You may know her dad." I watched as the judge leaned back in his chair smirking wider. Man what is up with him.

"Who?" I asked smirking back. Two can play at this game you old bastard.

"Sinjae. Song Sin Jae."

Okay. For the first time in awhile...I'm scared. As a gang leader and street kid I know all about Sinjae. He's not only a ceo of a billion dollar company but also the biggest mafia boss in all of South Korea. No wonder why his daughter is being target. She's a sitting duck. If I was in his shoes I would have never had my daughter in this country, or even let her be born. Her whole life is going to be a struggle being blood to Sinjae.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you know everything. You're smart, street wise, and even know how to deal with face to face compact. He needs someone who wont stand out to much being with Mina. To blend in with her type of friends. You could pass for her boyfriend or new classmate."

"Boyfriend is out the question. I'm done with dating."

"So will you take the offer?" He asked sitting up.

"Yeah. When do I start?"

"Right now. She's getting her driver license right next door." He added grabbing his papers.

"And that's it? I'm free?" I asked.

"Nope. That man over there will explain everything else to you."  I looked behind me in the empty courtroom. Standing behind me was a man in a brown suit. He looked to professional compared to me.

He fixed his glasses before popping open his suitcase. "I'm Seok Jin and I'll be you case worker and new partner, but I'm not on the field, I'll be that-" I cut him off by snatching a picture that was in his hand.

"Damn! She's pretty!" If this is Mina, I'll be more then happy to reconsider dating again. She's so pretty.

"That's Mina. The girl you'll be protecting. She's only nineteen-"

"Legal age, got it." I smirked looking closer at the picture. Damn, what are they C-

"And if you think about laying a finger on her Mr.Song will personally kill you. Mina is his whole world. The only blood he has left. If he sees you upsetting her you'll wish you were rotting away in prison. Now to get back to why I'm hear." He went on pulling out a bracelet and necklace. Clearly the necklace was for a girl.

And the bracelet wasn't horrible looking, not my taste but it wasn't the end of the world

"The necklace is for Mina and has a tracker as well. The bracelet is for you. The tracker in yours tells us where you are at all times. And no matter what you can't be away from Mina. If you get 100 feet away from her we'll call you, and if you don't answer we'll send someone to get you and the whole thing will be called off. Got it?" I snatched the bracelet from his hands placing it on.

"Yeah, let me go get started."

🔵〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🔵

I've had this idea since I first started wattpad. Idkw but I wanted so bad to do a bodyguard book but didn't know which member to use. Finally I came up with Namjoon and I feel like it's going to be a perfect fit.

It'll be tomorrow or the next day before I can update once again. But hopefully you guys will enjoy this one as well.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                 Anyways,             Thanks for reading!

🔵〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🔵