Bodyguard

"WATCH OUT FOR THE SIGN!" My driver ed teacher yelled. It wasn't helping at all, maybe making things worse for me. I'm already a panicking mess just going through this. I told my dad I wasn't ready. Not today, not tomorrow. I just looked over the papers he gave me. I didn't study for this what so ever. Wait what am I pulling?

"THAT'S THE BREAKS-" That was the last time I heard the man scream before I crashed the vehicle in a pole. In a flash I saw the driver ed teacher jumping out the car.

"YOU FAILD! NOW GET OUT!" I frown looking down. I know my dad is going to be disappointed in me once again. I know I'm nothing like my brother. Or was. It's been three years since my brother took his own life. And still everyday it's a struggle. Me and my dad don't get along like we use to and mom isn't here anymore to help with us fighting. She was always the one to patch things up, if it's between me and my brother or dad. She always knew how to make things better between us all.

"I'm really sorry." I spoke softly getting out the car. I didn't know what to do with the keys so I just placed them on the roof of the car.

"Oh my God, that was freaking amazing. You just wham! Bam! That car into that pole. In my opinion 10/10 for me. You passed in my book." I looked up to  see a boy not much older then me. But who is he?

"And you are?" I asked calmly looking up at him.

"I am Namjoon. But I was thinking of you calling me NJ, for short." He observed me holding out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Namjoon or NJ. But it still doesn't tell me who you really are." I spoke softly. Looking at his leather jacket, blonde hair, and sharp features he doesn't seem like a nice kid. He seems like one of my dad's men. And they are nothing but trouble.

"Oh, yeah sorry. I'm your new bodyguard." My mouth dropped open. I told my dad I wanted one, but I didn't really think he would get me one. My dad doesn't trust me with anyone. Even in school no one wants to be my friend because they think of my dad. They think if they even talk to me my dad will kill them. Which is something I could see as well. My dad has always thought everyone was out to get me.

"Really? Oh then...that's cool." I mumbled walking passed him.

"Cool? That's all I get. I was about to go to prison for the rest of my life, and yet here I am...and all I get is a cool? Man, you're pretty lame." He sneered walking ahead of me. I rolled my eyes not replying to his stupid comment. Well also that he looks pretty strong. I bet one hit and I would go down.

"So how does this job really work. Do I just follow you everywhere and make sure nothing happens to you?" He asked getting serious. Really? He agreed to this job and is asking me what it really is? Then again I don't know what full bodyguards do. Wait! Just think of Whitney Houston and in the movie Bodyguard.

"Throw your life away for mine, and I will always love you." I snapped looking up at Namjoon.

"What? Are you on drugs?" He remarked looking at me.

"No! Like the movie...oh never mind. You wouldn't understand. I mean like you risk your life for mine. That kind of stuff. And yes you have to follow me everywhere." I replied pointing at his face. He backed away throwing his hands in the air.

"Whatever you say boss lady." He sneered. He followed right behind me as I walked out the driver ed building.

"AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU ARE FOURTY!" The teacher screamed drinking a bottle of water. I looked back down in shame. I can't believe I just did that.

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP!" I looked up to see Namjoon with an anger expression on his face.

"Did you just stick up for me?" I noted staring at him. He gave me a smirk followed by a wink.

"That's why I'm here baby girl." I found myself blushing and before running to my car. My driver opened the door for me and Namjoon slipped in quickly. I hide my face on the way to my house, but Namjoon seemed quite proud of his work. I guess that's what kind of boys like them think of girls like us. Objects. Just something you can pick up, play with, and then put down. Well I'm not falling for your games Mr.Namjoon, or NJ.

"You look grumpy. Is it because I called you baby girl. Don't worry, I call everyone baby girl. Don't feel to special." Namjoon replied as we got out the car. I looked up at him with nothing but hate in my eyes. This-

"Mina!" I looked up at the front door to see my dad with a glass of alcohol in his hand. Come on dad, it's three in the afternoon.

"I'm back." I spoke walking passed my dad into the house. Our maid took my bag from my hand as I headed towards the kitchen.

"And this must be Namjoon? It's nice to finally meet you." My dad smiled pulling Namjoon into a tight hug. A few seconds went by before he let Namjoon go. Probably telling Namjoon to make sure no one and I mean no one gets to me.

"I hope you and Namjoon get along great Mina." My dad replied still smiling. I rolled my eyes grabbing a bottle of water. "And how did your driving lessons go?" He asked calmly.

"Horrible. I failed horribly." I simple replied walking passed him once again.

"MINA!" My dad called after me a hundred times but I just ignored him heading towards my room. Namjoon started following me even trying to get into my room.

"No. You stay out here. This is my room. I'm safe in my room." I snapped pushing, well trying to push him back. Man he's strong.

"But-" I just slammed my bedroom door in his face not listening to the rest.

Today has been one crazy day once again.

I just wonder if I'm really safe anymore.

🔵〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🔵

Hello wonderful!
I'm so done for the night. I've wrote three chapters back to back. It's time to read some. I've got a lot to catch up on!

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

           Anyways,       Thanks for reading!

🔵〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰🔵