Chapter 7: Memo Pads and Soju

Hey guys! This is the author! Just to make it clear, all places and dates are fictional! And the present year in my story is 2020! Sorry for the long wait...Thank you and enjoy!

Jungkook stopped hesitating and picked up the phone and dialed the number.

"Hello? This is Kim Taehyung speaking,"

"U-uhm he-hello? T-this is
J-Ju-Jung-Jungk—"

"Jungkook-ssi? Is this you?"

"Y-ye-yes." Jungkook mumbled making it hard for Taehyung to hear.

"Oh! I guess it's really you then, Jungkook-ssi! What's the matter?"

"Uhhmm. T-the t-thi-thing is... I have a-an i-idea,"

"Oh really? What is it—oh wait a minute Jungkook-ssi,"

Taehyung did not speak for 5 minutes and stupid Jungkook thought he hung up.

"Did it end? Huh? Maybe it was an emergency" Jungkook thought to himself.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ssi, Mr. Yoongi talked to me—hello?
Jungkook-ssi? Jungkook?"

"Aish! Why hang up when the other line clearly told you to wait? What kind of manners is this?" Taehyung thought out loud.

"Team Leader! Team Leader! Kim Taehyung-ssi!"

"Oh? Oh yes?"

"Uhmm...Jungkook-ssi told me to give you this," the guy said as he handed a piece of paper.

Taehyung's POV

Aish! Ahh really?! After hanging up on me like that? He didn't come to me personally, but...sent a note? SIGH, WHA—AH REALLY! THIS IS MAKING ME SO UPSET!

I read the writing on the—well, I'm not sure if I should call it writing or doodling. What is this? Did he write something? Or draw something? Sigh, why is his handwriting so messy? Unbelievable! Everything about this guy is so peculiar!
________________________________
Wow! That's a good idea! He could have just texted me rather than giving a note. I got a post it and wrote:

"Hey Jungkook! Thank you for that idea! We'll talk about it!"

I headed to his office and went in. Unfortunately he wasn't there, so I placed the memo pad on his table and left.

Jungkook's POV

I went to Hobi's office to tell him something important.

"I HATE YOU JUNG HOSEOK!! WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING ME CONFUSED? ANGRY? SAD? LONELY? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE ME FEEL THAT WAY? JUST WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL THAT WAY?" I teared up.

"I'm sorry Kookie. That's why I'm making up for it. Please give me another chance," Hobi said while hugging me.
________________________________
"Are you feeling better now?" Hobi asked as he gave me a bottle of water.

"Of course not. I just cried all the fluid in my body,"

"Stop joking around and drink it"

"Whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes and drank it.

"Hyung, should we have a drink?"

"Wowwww Jeon Jungkook! It's been ages since you last called me hyung. I was once 'Babe' you know..."

"Whatever you say! So? Shall we have a drink?"