Chapter One: The story begins

Serina's POV

"Goodbye ate,I will always miss you"
My sister said.

"Goodbye then.I will always miss you too."

"Ingat ka dun ah.Huwag mo kong kalimutang ikamusta kay kuya."
Bilin niya pa.

"Of course I won't" I assured her.

"Why are you crying then?" I asked her.She is crying.Hindi ko siya kayang
makitang umiiyak.

"Mami miss lang kita..." She said while crying.

"Since when ka pa natutong mag drama?" I joked her.

"Ano ba yan ate,nagbibiro ka pa eh..."
Finally,she stopped crying na.

"I don't want you to cry.Now tell me,is there anything wrong about it?"

She shooked her head.

"Basta,alagaan mo sina mommy ah"Shit.Naiiyak na 'ko. "Promise me,kahit na anong mangyare,huwag mo silang pababayaan."

"Pinky promise" She promised.

Then we did the pinky promise to each other using our pinky finger.

"No matter what happens,'wag mo silang susuwayin.Got me?" I asked her.

Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin.If I'm not mistaken,pareho lang kami ng iniisip.

"But---"

"No buts.I know what you're thinking.I want you to know that I have reasons." I told her.

"But I have my reasons too." She said.
I know she's joking me.And to prove myself right...

"Joke!" She shouted.See?!

"That's not a good joke" I warned her.

Later on...

Planes to London will left in 10 mins.

"I have to go" I told her.

"Oh I see" She said.

We hug an kiss each other.Then hug again.Then kiss...until...

Planes to London will left in 5 mins.

"I really have to go" I ended.

She holds my hand tightly.Then she starts to cry...again.

She is my youngest/closest sibling.Hindi kasi kami masyadong close ng kuya ko.Madalas kasi siyang wala.Kung nandiyan naman siya,kung hindi pagod,busy.
Kung meron man kaming pagakakatulad ni Seline(aside from gender and family,of course),yun yung pareho kaming iyakin.Hindi kami magkamukha.Hawig ako kay dad,while siya kay mom.Magka iba rin kami ng mga hilig.She loves cooking while I love writing.Oh well,aside pa pala sa skin color.Pareho kaming morena.

"Ate,kaya mo 'to.I believe in you" And that makes me cry.

She and my elder brother are the only one who believe in my skills.They are the only one who believe in my talent.They are the only one who believe in me.

I hug her...again.

Hindi ko na kaya.Ayoko na.Ayoko ng pigilan yung mga luha kong kanina pa nagbabadyang pumatak.

Kakayanin ko bang umalis?

"Patunayan mo kina mommy na mali sila.Patunayan mo sakanilang tama ang naging desisyon mo..." She said.

"And I will.Don't worry,hinding hindi ko sasayangin ang tiwala at suportang binigay niyo ni kuya sakin." Then I smiled at her.A weak one.

"Sige na ate...Ingat" She cover her face with her palms.