11. Lol Guess Who's Alive

ok i'm back and lazier than ever so we're going to immediately jump into 15 new btsvelvet au ideas for all u aspiring authors out there. but majority are anime au's so if u ain't a weeb u'll probably be confused throughout the whole chapter. it's ok tho,, i got u non-weebs some marvel au's just in case 👌👌

• • •

1. JUNGRI + iron man
Y'ALL. TELL ME THIS SHIT AINT GOLD. IF YOU DONT THINK THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN IN THE WORLD OF BTSVELVET FANFICS THEN I'M GONNA ASK YOU TO LEAVE FAM. no like seriously just picture it: tony!kook x pepper!yeri,, holy shit i'm going to cry. all u nerds out there better think of doing this because btsvelvet + superheroes = litty fics. always follow this lit formula to achieve fantastic results.

(oh and for extra angst start immediately with the plot of iron man 3, that was some heavy shit for my pepperony shipper heart)

2. BTSVELVET + guardians of the galaxy
IN HONOR OF GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOLUME 2 PREMIERING, I PRESENT TO YOU THE AWESOMEST AU YET. so i recently watched the movie yesterday and it was fuCKING GREAT and i thought; hey, wouldn't it be a great idea if someone wrote a fic about btsvelvet as badass space mercenaries??? and then i was like wow liya that is PERFECT!! obv we won't have to make them fit one of the existing characters,, we can just make their own space ranger or smth since there's way more people in btsvelvet than there are in gotg. y'all can practically do whatever u want w the au bUT PLS ADD TAERI AS ALIEN SIBLINGS, IT WOULD BE SO DAMN CUTE OHMYGODDDD. and on a sidenote yoongi is definitely rocket 100%.

also irrelevant but my favorite scene in gotg 2 was definitely that one part where peter and yondu were slowly floating to the ground together as they jumped straight of an explosion,, and yondu was like holding onto his arrow thingy so peter told him "you look like mary poppins!!" and then yondu was like "is he a cool guy??" and peter was like "oh yeah definitely the coolest guy dude!!" and then with like the proudest face in the world yondu yelled to the whole galaxy "I'M MARY POPPINS YO!!1!" LMAOOO. fucking gold. the whole movie was so hilarious guys just watch it y'all won't regret. but the ending was pretty bittersweet bc gOD DAMN MY FAVE CHARACTER DIED i was so emo. rip best dude.

 rip best dude