17. Another Doomsdays Talk + Graphics!!

DOOMSDAYS ABILITY ANALYSIS

so today i just kinda wanted to discuss and analyze the many abilities that exist in doomsdays and the current extent of them as displayed by the characters?? idk man i just feel like talking about the powers all of a sudden bc they're all cool AF, so please bear with me 😭😭

• • •

1. MYUNGSOO
I. DESTRUCTION
so first of all let's talk about one of the most overpowered abilities here, which belongs to best boi myung. the premise of destruction is simple enough - myungsoo can destroy practically anything and everything, and how a certain something is "destroyed" is also simple; the object is "shattered" into a million pieces and said pieces will then disappear, ceasing to exist.

why this ability is overpowered is also pretty simple, given its possibilities-- he can destroy incoming attacks (be it physical or psionic), can easily destroy his opponent himself before anything else can even happen, and can also destroy the exertion of magic energy (or the presence of it that emanates in the air), thus cancelling anybody's attack. this being said, since he is currently stronger than yeri, that would mean that he can probably destroy her beams as well. this can change as yeri slowly gets stronger too, but as of now, destruction > angel.

he can completely delete a building in one flick of hand and i def wouldn't put it past him to be able to destroy entire areas as well. that being said, it takes immense concentration to destroy several things at once. granted, he can simply let loose and destroy everything his mind can grasp, however that would be detrimental considering that he'd probably end up hurting his friends as well.

because of this, myungsoo's thought process doesn't only have to be quick, but extremely specific, but that doesn't mean that he can't just completely let go and deal all the destruction he wants. ofc, if we explore this possibility even further, i might give out spoilers by accident and completely erase the impact of it, so we're gna stop here real quick lol. time to MOVE ON!!

2. SOOJUNG

 SOOJUNG

I. ABSOLUTE ZERO
a sub-power of cryokinesis, soojung is given the ability to manipulate and generate ice, frost, and can lower the temperature of an atmosphere with ease. with the application of absolute zero however, her cryokinetic ability is made just a bit more lethal, as absolute zero applies temperatures that are theoretically impossible to reach (0 kelvin, or better known as -459.67°F/-273.15°C). at 0 kelvin, atoms will stop moving, which is scientifically impossible.

at this temperature, many other things that are considered scientifically impossible will also occur, quoting the text from wiki, "such as superconductivity and breakdowns at the atomic level. without atomic motion, the frozen object loses all electrical resistances and atomic cohesion, shattering at atomic level under the weight of its own mass. since this affects matter at an atomic scale, it will destroy any physical target it makes contact with, regardless of their conventional durability."