XXXV

"Gguk?" Taehyung says and circles his finger on Jeongguk bare chest. "Hmm." Jeongguk mumbles sleepily. "Can I make love to you?"

"Now?"

"Yes." Jeongguk nods and pulls the older in his arms. Taehyung smiles and presses feather lightly kisses on Jeongguk's cheeks and forehead then his nose and eventually his slight chapped lips.

Taehyung brushes his lips against Jeongguk, while looking in the latter's eyes. He pecks the younger's lips multiple times while his hands travels down to Jeongguk's hips, under the waistband of his boxers and slightly massages the younger's cock.

"You like that?" Jeongguk nods and closes the small gap that Taehyung made. Taehyung's lips are so impossibly soft and gentle against his, and he feels like floating. Taehyung let out a deep groan, pressing their mouths together just right.

It feels so amazing to have Taehyung on him, one hand holds Jeongguk wrist tightly while the other still palms the younger's member.

Jeongguk can't hold his eyes open, when Taehyung presses open-mouthed kisses to his jaw and his neck. "Hyung-g." He feels dizzy, Taehyung's kisses makes him drunk. "Jeongguk." The older murmurs. "You know I love you, right?"

Jeongguk inhales, shakily. He needed to hear that. He licks his dry lips. "Yes." Jeongguk wraps his free hand around Taehyung's hand and kisses the palm of the hand, softly and gently. "I love you too."

"Show me how much you love me." Taehyung smiles lovely at his lover before connecting their lips again to a loving kiss without heat or need or lust, just love.

Taehyung holds three fingers towards Jeongguk's mouth. "Do your job." The younger opens his mouth, willing to take Taehyung's finger in his mouth. He sucks and wets the fingers, he circles his wet tongue against the fingers. "Enough." Taehyung murmurs and removes his fingers.

Taehyung kisses his way down, eyes on Jeongguk's. He takes of the younger's boxers, revealing Jeongguk's bare cock. "I missed him." The older chuckles. "Ta-ae." Taehyung chuckles as Jeongguk hides his cheeks behind his hands. "Are you really shy?"

"Nope, but I know you like it." Both laughing and smiling at each other. Taehyung leans towards Jeongguks dick and presses a short kiss on the top of Jeongguk's dick.

Taehyung slide his hand over Jeongguks inner thigh and bites into them leaving purple marks. His mouth travels further to Jeongguk's ass. "Can I eat you?" Jeongguk nods eagerly. That's where Taehyung's mouth belongs to. The last time Jeongguk got rimmed was too long ago.

Taehyung spreads the younger's ass cheeks and lets his tongue slide over his hole. Taehyung playfully let his tongue circle on Jeongguk's entrance.

"Fuck." He groans, fisting the sheets, "tae."

The older chuckles.

Jeongguk's stomach tightens with need and his breaths comes in short spurts. He reaches down to his own dick to stroke himself, only for his hand to get slapped away.

"Don't." Taehyung warns, "don't even try it baby."

Taehyung leans over his bed, digging around in the drawer of his night stand until he found the bottle of lube. He opens the lube, drizzling some over Jeongguk entrance. The younger flinches at the coldness, gripping onto the bed sheets tightly.

Taehyung runs a finger over him, spreading the lube all over the younger. He sticks a finger in the younger and pulls it out as soon as he puts it in. He does it multiple times, enjoying the younger's frustration behavior.

He chuckles and slowly slides his finger in Jeongguk. Jeongguk moves his hips a little with Taehyung's finger rhythm. Soon another finger slides into Jeongguk he moans out of the feeling. Taehyung rubs and presses against a spot that has him a sweaty mess. Jeongguk's cock twitches and he wishes he could touch himself, just to release some of the pressure. But Taehyung said no, so he fists the bedsheets to ignore the urge to touch himself. The feeling Taehyung's finger's give him makes him a moaning mess.