ㅡEVALUATION: 1

All girls impatiently waited for the results of their performances and most of the girl's jaw dropped when they saw a familiar and a really handsome man walk by, warmly smiling to them.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming." Havana whispered and Minjung, who was sitting beside's her, pinched her arm.

"Ow!" Havana shrieked. "What was that for?" The younger one questioned with a pout.

Minjung's eyes widened and instantly she pulled her hands away.

"Wasn't that what you wanted?"

"Shhh." The oldest one, Qiao, shushed the girls and suddenly all of them were quiet, without any questioning.

Quickly, loud clicking of heels was heard from another hallway and everyone already knew what it meant. Girls' backs slightly shivered, some of them were holding back tears - knowing, that they didn't do so well. The others sat relaxed, believing that no one will eliminate them in the first round.

Min Baechin, CEO and PD of Na.B entertainment showed up and her heels were sounding louder and louder, especially for those, who feared what she had to say.

"For the first mission you were put in the groups completely randomly to test your abilities of teamwork." Baechin quickly looked over the girls. "As you all know, there is no guarantee that you will end up at the final line up and if you do," pause. "There is no guarantee that your group-mates will be completely compatible."

A few sighs escaped the lips of the girl's as they all tried to focus their gazes on Baechin.

"Now I will ask all of you to enter the stage room and take seats on the right, while the leaders will follow me."

Meifen immediately looked at Miyu and the other just gave a small nod, placing her hand on the other's shoulder. The girls hestitengly followed their PD and didn't say a word.

"Before we start overlooking the results, let me mention a few of you who deserve a round of applause." The woman announced and the girls began getting a bit loud with cheers.

"Here are a few who brightened up this project."

Kim Hyebin :: comment rate 132+GROUP D ; leaderhighest comment rate+ she has ADHD and when she's off her medication her brain goes on crazy tangents that often lead to really interesting performance ideas;+ her favourite holiday is halloween and s...

GROUP D ; leader
highest comment rate
+ she has ADHD and when she's off her medication her brain goes on crazy tangents that often lead to really interesting performance ideas;
+ her favourite holiday is halloween and she always throws a huge costume party every year (and it always gets out of hand every year).

Kim Hyebin :: comment rate 132+GROUP D ; leaderhighest comment rate+ she has ADHD and when she's off her medication her brain goes on crazy tangents that often lead to really interesting performance ideas;+ her favourite holiday is halloween and s...